TweakBox app is a third-party iOS app installer that does not require jailbreaking your iPad to work. It contains 2000+ apps and games, many modified or tweaked to provide different features and it’s free to use.
TweakBox works on all iPad models and is the most downloaded of all iOS app installers; find out more (about) what this appstore offers by clicking the given link.
How to Download on iPad :
Installing the appstore on your iPad is not quite the same as downloading an app store app but, provided you follow the tutorial carefully, it will only take a minute or two to do it.
- Open the Safari browser on your iPad and then tap on the download button above
- Wait for the information page to load and then tap the link to Install so that the profile can be downloaded
- Wait; your settings app will open on the Profile page. When it does, tap Install Profile
- You may be asked to type your passcode in; do so, and Safari browser will open again
- Look for the link to Install; tap it and then tap Install to confirm what you are doing
- When Settings opens for the last time, tap the link to Install
- On the next page, tap Next and then tap Done
- When the app has finished installing, you will see the icon on your home screen If you don’t see it or it doesn’t work when you tap it, Tweak Box has not been installed; go back over these steps.
Video: Above Steps Explained on Video
Why Download TweakBox on an iPad :
The iPad is the Best-Selling Mobile Tablet in the world and, given the type of content it contains (you’ll need to download it to find out!) it is the perfect platform. For starters, the larger screen and the beautiful display make it ideal for watching movies. Game playing is more enhanced with much better graphics and for those who love reading ( you’ll find a selection of books and magazines in Tweak Box ) the iPad screen provides the clarity you need.
The iPad is also a great alternative to a laptop; its mobile so you can sit where you want with it, it has a great keyboard and, if you want, you can pair up an external keyboard and mouse. For many people, laptops and desktops are obsolete for the most part as all their surfing, emails, chat, etc. are all done on the iPad now. You can also set up family sharing and have your family members use your iPad too.
How to Delete From iPad:
What if you can’t get on with this app? What if it isn’t what you thought it would be? Deleting it is very simple; your device will be restored back to how it was in a matter of seconds.
- Find out how to delete TweakBox at the linked article.
Common Errors :
While errors are few and far between, some iPad users have reported a couple of simple errors that are very easy to fix. For more details on what they are and how to fix them easily, go to links below.
Alternative Apps :
This is not the only iOS app installer; there are others. If Tweak Box isn’t for you or it doesn’t have what you want, you can try these.
Panda Helper is one of these TweakBox alternatives that is packed with useful content and doesn’t require jailbreaking your device. Alongside some tweaked apps, you will find modified apps and games and plenty more, something for everyone. Check the link above for download instructions.
Third-party app installers are becoming the norm now as iPad jailbreaking fades into relative obscurity so download it and see what you think; don’t forget to tell us in the comments below and follow us on Facebook for more updates.