TweakBox app is a third-party iOS app installer that does not require jailbreaking your iPad to work. It contains 2000+ apps and tweaks, not available anywhere else.
TweakBox works on all iPad models and is the most downloaded of all iOS and iPadOS app installers.
How to Install TweakBox on iPad:
Installing the appstore on your iPad is not quite the same as downloading an app store app but, provided you follow the tutorial carefully, it will only take a minute or two to do it.
- Open the Safari browser on your iPad and then tap on the download button above
- Wait for the information page to load and then tap the link to Install so that the profile can be downloaded
- Wait; your settings app will open on the Profile page. When it does, tap Install Profile
- You may be asked to type your passcode in; do so, and Safari browser will open again
- Look for the link to Install; tap it and then tap Install to confirm what you are doing
- When Settings opens for the last time, tap the link to Install
- On the next page, tap Next and then tap Done
- When the app has finished installing, you will see the icon on your home screen If you don’t see it or it doesn’t work when you tap it, Tweak Box has not been installed; go back over these steps.
Video: Above Steps Explained on Video
Why Download TweakBox on an iPad:
The iPad is the Best-Selling Mobile Tablet in the world and, given the type of content it contains ( you’ll need to download it to find out! ) it is the perfect platform. Game playing is more enhanced with much better graphics and for those who love reading ( you’ll find a selection of books and magazines in Tweak Box ) the iPad screen provides the clarity you need.
- No need to install Cydia
- Easy to install and use
- Deleting it is simple
- Your warrant is safe
- Thousands of apps and tweaks to choose from
- Plenty of 3rd-party apps and tweaks
- Lots more
The iPad is also a great alternative to a Laptop; its mobile so you can sit where you want with it, it has a great keyboard and, if you want, you can pair up an external keyboard and mouse. For many people, laptops and desktops are obsolete for the most part as all their surfing, emails, chat, etc. are all done on the iPad now. You can also set up family sharing and have your family members use your iPad too.
This is not the only iOS app installer; there are others. If TweakBox isn’t for you or it doesn’t have what you want, you can try these.
Ignition App is a new iOS app installer for iPhone.
TopStore allows you to download free Mods and Tweaks .
HappyMod is a new Android Mod store.