TweakBox app is one of the most reliable of all iOS app installers but, like most software, it does have its problems.
- 1 Common TweakBox Errors and Fixes:
- 1.1 How to Fix White Screen – Blank Screen Error
- 1.2 Fix TweakBox Has Stopped Working
- 1.3 Fix TweakBox Invalid Argument Supplied
- 1.4 How to Fix Unable to Download – Unable to Install
- 1.5 Fix Profile Installation Failed Error
- 1.6 Solve Untrusted Enterprise Developer
- 1.7 Fix App Revoked Issue:
- 1.8 Fix Update CMP Issue:
Common TweakBox Errors and Fixes:
Here we discuss the most common of those problems and their easy solutions but if you come up against an issue that we haven’t discussed yet, do drop us a line in the comments section box below and we’ll do our best to solve it for you.
How to Fix White Screen – Blank Screen Error
Some users have reported a white screen on Tweak Box that, while irritating is very easy to fix:
- Open your Settings app
- Go to Safari > Clear Website Data
Try the app installer again, and the white screen will be cleared.
Fix TweakBox Has Stopped Working
This happens because the app source cannot be verified. To solve that:
- Delete TweakBox from your device
- Reinstall the app
- Open Settings > General > Profiles and Device Management
- Locate the app certificate
- Click on Verify or Trust
Now, when you try the app again, it will work without any trouble.
Fix TweakBox Invalid Argument Supplied
Should you get an Invalid Argument Supplied error message, fixing it is very simple:
- Delete TweakBox app from your device
- Reinstall TweakBox app
- Restart your device
- Open TweakBox settings and check for updates
If there are any updates, apply them and TweakBox will work properly.
How to Fix Unable to Download – Unable to Install
This is the most common of all TweakBox (errors) and is easily solved. If the TweakBox app won’t download.
- Remove any copies of TweakBox that may be on your device completely
- Reboot your device
- Try downloading again
The most likely cause is that the version you are attempting to download is clashing with what you already have on your device.
Fix Profile Installation Failed Error
The Profile Installation Failed ( error ) tends to happen when the Apple servers are overloaded with traffic. The easiest thing to do is wait a while and then try again – if the traffic has cleared, the installation will proceed. If it doesn’t or you still get the error message, follow these steps:
- Put your device into Airplane mode
- Open your Settings app and go to Safari
- Tap the option to Clear History and Website Data
- Next tap on Clear History And Data
- Turn Airplane Mode off and leave your device for a minute or two
Try installing your app again and it should all go smoothly.
Solve Untrusted Enterprise Developer
- Open your Settings app
- Tap on General > Profile and Device Management
- Find the app profile in the list and tap it
- Now tap on Trust
- Close Settings, go back to your home screen, and double-tap the icon to use the app – you should be able to use it with no irritating popup warning.
Some people have said that they “cannot find” the profile in their Settings app. If it isn’t there, there is only one reason why Tweak Box was not installed correctly in the first place. Install TweakBox again by following the download tutorial, then follow the above steps again. You should see the profile and can take the steps needed to trust it and use Tweak Box for as long as you want.
Fix App Revoked Issue:
Tweak Box is not an official app installer and Apple will revoke the certificate regularly, making the installer crash. You can use an Anti-Revoke app to stops Apple from doing this so you can use Tweak Box on your smartphone for as long as you want.
Fix Update CMP Issue:
To fix Go to
- Settings > Safari > Clear Website Data, and open Apps section again.
These are the most common issues TweakBox users face and, as you can see, they are all easy to solve. Once again though, if you face an error not discussed above, please let us know in the comments box below or contact us on Facebook.