TweakBox app is one of the most popular external app installers in use today, offering a ton of modified and tweaked apps and games, as well as other content. Overall, it is one of the most reliable of all installers but, like most software, it does have its problems.
Errors and Fix :
Here we discuss the most common of those problems and their easy solutions but if you come up against an issue that we haven’t discussed, do drop us a line in the comments box below and we’ll do our best to solve it for you.
White Screen – Blank Screen Error
Some users have reported a white screen on Tweak Box that, while irritating is very easy to fix:
- Open your Settings app
- Go to Safari > Clear Website Data
Try the app installer again, and the white screen will be cleared.
TweakBox Has Stopped Working
This happens because the app source cannot be verified. To solve that:
- Delete TweakBox from your device
- Reinstall the app
- Open Settings > General > Profiles and Device Management
- Locate the app certificate
- Click on Verify or Trust
Now, when you try the app again, it will work without any trouble.
TweakBox Invalid Argument Supplied
Should you get an Invalid Argument Supplied error message, fixing it is very simple:
- Delete TweakBox app from your device
- Reinstall TweakBox app
- Restart your device
- Open TweakBox settings and check for updates
If there are any updates, apply them and TweakBox will work properly.
Unable to Download TweakBox App
This is the most common of all TweakBox errors and is easily solved. If TweakBox app won’t download .
- Remove any copies of TweakBox that may be on your device completely
- Reboot your device
- Try downloading again
The most likely cause is that the version you are attempting to download is clashing with what you already have on your device.
Profile Installation Failed Error
The Profile Installation Failed error tends to happen when the Apple servers are overloaded with traffic. The easiest thing to do is wait a while and then try again – if the traffic has cleared, the installation will proceed. If it doesn’t or you still get the error message, follow these steps:
- Put your device into Airplane mode
- Open your Settings app and go to Safari
- Tap the option to Clear History and Website Data
- Next tap on Clear History And Data
- Turn Airplane Mode off and leave your device for a minute or two
- Try installing your app again and it should all go smoothly.
Untrusted Enterprise Developer
Find solution to this problem in this linked tutorial here.
App Revoked Issue Fix :
TweakBox is not an official app installer and Apple will revoke the certificate regular, making the installer crash. A VPN tool stops Apple from doing this so you can use TweakBox on your smartphone for as long as you want.
These are the most common issues TweakBox users face and, as you can see, they are all easy to solve. Once again though, if you face an error not discussed above, Please let us know in the comments box below.