TweakBox app is one of the top third-party app installers for iPhone that offers over 2000 apps and tweaks.
Update: The TweakBox app certificate has been revoked by Apple. While the issue is fixed, we recommend downloading an alternative app installer called TopStore. Download from the link below.
How to Install TweakBox:
- Tap on any of the configuration profile download buttons above and wait for the page to load up and then tap on Allow as shown below.
- When it does, look for the link that tells you to Install and tap on it (to download the configuration profile). Verified, Not Verified both works.
- The Profile page in your iOS settings app will now open so tap the link to Install. You may be asked for your passcode; type it in and wait for Safari browser to load
- Tap on Install, and Settings will open again.
- Tap, as the pages load, Install > Next > Done
- Look on your home screen – when the installation has finished, the app icon will be there
- TweakBox App is Not Working? Try an Alternative app installer.
- The above steps explained on video ( YouTube )
How to Use TweakBox:
- After download find the app icon on your home screen and tap to launch it
- Now you will see a menu bar, choose the ( Apps ) button and tap on it
- Now you will see a list of the Category; navigate to the one you want to download
- Tap on INSTALL and follow any instructions on the screen to download and install your chosen app or tweak
- If you get the ( Untrusted Developer ) message, then follow the below steps and TRUST the developer and start using the app.
How to Trust TweakBoxApp:
If you have never used an unofficial app before you will be unprepared for the Untrusted Developer error. This is very simple to solve.
- Open your iOS Settings app, tap on General
- Next, tap on Profiles & Device Management as shown below.
- Look down the profiles list for the app name and tap it
- Tap the Trust button and exit Settings
- Tap the app icon again, and it should work without error
How to Delete TweakBox:
- Open your Settings app
- Go to General > Profile
- Find the TweakBox profile and tap it
- Tap Remove Profile and close settings
- TweakBox will be removed from your device
Here are some of the common errors that occur during download, installation, and usage of unofficial apps on an iPhone.
- How to Fix White Screen – Blank Screen Error
Some users have reported a white screen on Tweak Box that, while irritating is very easy to fix:
- Open your Settings app
- Go to Safari > Clear Website Data
- Try the app installer again, and the white screen will be cleared.
- Fix TweakBox Has Stopped Working
This happens because the app source cannot be verified. To solve that:
- Delete TweakBox from your device
- Reinstall the app
- Open Settings > General > Profiles and Device Management
- Locate the app certificate
- Click on Verify or Trust
Now, when you try the app again, it will work without any trouble.
- How to Fix Unable to Download – Unable to Install
This is the most common of all TweakBox (errors) and is easily solved. If the TweakBox app won’t download.
- Remove any copies of TweakBox that may be on your device completely
- Reboot your device
- Try downloading again
The most likely cause is that the version you are attempting to download is clashing with what you already have on your device.
- Fix Profile Installation Failed Error
The Profile Installation Failed ( error ) tends to happen when the Apple servers are overloaded with traffic. The easiest thing to do is wait a while and then try again – if the traffic has cleared, the installation will proceed. If it doesn’t or you still get the error message, follow these steps:
- Put your device into Airplane mode
- Open your Settings app and go to Safari
- Tap the option to Clear History and Website Data
- Next tap on Clear History And Data
- Turn Airplane Mode off and leave your device for a minute or two
Try installing your app again and it should all go smoothly.
- Fix Update CMP Issue
To fix Go to
- Settings > Safari > Clear Website Data, and open Apps section again.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some of the common questions asked by TweakBox app users.
- What is TweakBox App?
TweakBox is a 3rd-party app store for iOS devices. Those apps that won’t get entry into Apple AppStore, can get into TweakBox, and iPhone users can download it without restrictions. Earlier installing unofficial apps would require jailbreaking.
- Is TweakBox App Safe?
Yes, it is 100% safe. The TweakBox app has no malware or virus. TweakBox only hosts apps that have been tested by our team, fulfilling all safety parameters.
- Is Tweakbox a Jailbreak?
No, TweakBox is not a jailbreak. In fact, you can download and install Tweakbox to install 3rd-party apps on your device. You can also download apps that jailbreak your device. The Unc0ver app is a very popular option for that purpose.
- Is TweakBox Working in 2020?
No. TweakBox stopped working in late 2019 and has been broken since then. We have listed some of the best alternatives to the TweakBox app below.
- What’s Better than TweakBox?
If you are looking for alternatives of TweakBox, we highly recommend you look into our list of ( Apps Like TweakBox )
- Will My Warranty Be Void If I Install TweakBox?
Absolutely not. There is no way for the TweakBox app to void your warranty because it isn’t breaking any of Apple’s rules. However, should you choose to install one of the Cydia tweaks included in TweakBox, that could result in your warranty being voided. If you need to take your device into an Apple store for any reason, simply delete the tweak first.
- How to Fix Cannot Connect to TweakBox App
The most likely cause is that the certificate has been revoked, causing the app crash. Wait for a few hours and then try again; the developers will have updated the certificate, and it will all work properly.
- My Apps Have Crashed. What Do I Do?
Delete TweakBox or the relevant app and install it again.
Need More Help?