TweakBox app is the Number #1 third-party app installer for iOS and Android that offers 2000+ apps and tweaks for your smartphone.
Update: The TweakBox app certificate has been revoked by Apple. While the issue is fixed, we recommend downloading an alternative app installer called TopStore. Download from the link below.
How to Install TweakBox:
- Tap on any of the configuration profile download buttons above and wait for the page to load up and then tap on Allow as shown below.
- When it does, look for the link that tells you to Install and tap on it (to download the configuration profile). Verified, Not Verified both works.
- The Profile page in your iOS settings app will now open so tap the link to Install. You may be asked for your passcode; type it in and wait for Safari browser to load
- Tap on Install, and Settings will open again.
- Tap, as the pages load, Install > Next > Done
- Look on your home screen – when the installation has finished, the app icon will be there
- TweakBox App is Not Working? Try an Alternative app installer.
- Above steps explained on video ( YouTube )
How to Use TweakBox:
Using the app really is very easy.
- After download find the app icon on your home screen and tap to launch it
- Now you will see a menu bar, choose the ( Apps ) button and tap on it
- Now you will see a list of the Category; navigate to the one you want to download
- Tap on INSTALL and follow any instructions on the screen to download and install your chosen app or tweak
- If you get the ( Untrusted Developer ) message, then follow the below steps and TRUST the developer and start using the app.
Although Tweak Box is an excellent jailbreak alternative, it is still an unofficial installer. Apple will not tolerate unofficial apps and to stop you from using it, within a few days of installation they will revoke the app certificate and cause the installer to crash without warning.
How to Trust TweakBox:
If you have never used an unofficial app before you will be unprepared for the Untrusted Developer error. This is very simple to solve.
- Open your iOS Settings app, tap on General
- Next, tap on Profiles & Device Management as shown below.
- Look down the profiles list for the app name and tap it
- Tap the Trust button and exit Settings
- Tap the app icon again, and it should work without error
How to Delete TweakBox:
Uninstalling the TweakBox app is easy. Your device will be restored to the state it was before the app was installed.
Just remove TweakBox from your iPhone’s
- Settings > General > Profiles
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some of the common questions asked by TweakBox users.
- What is TweakBox App?
TweakBox is a 3rd-party app store for iOS devices. Those apps that won’t get entry into Apple AppStore, can get into TweakBox, and iPhone users can download it without restrictions. Earlier installing unofficial apps would require jailbreaking.
- Is TweakBox App Safe?
Yes, it is 100% safe. The TweakBox app has no malware or virus. TweakBox only hosts apps that have been tested by our team, fulfilling all safety parameters.
- Is Tweakbox a Jailbreak?
No, TweakBox is not a jailbreak. In fact, you can download and install Tweakbox to install 3rd-party apps on your device. You can also download apps that jailbreak your device. The Unc0ver app is a very popular option for that purpose.
- Is TweakBox Working in 2020?
No. TweakBox stopped working in late 2019 and has been broken since then. We have listed some of the best alternatives to the TweakBox app below.
- What’s Better than TweakBox?
If you are looking for alternatives of TweakBox, we highly recommend you look into our list of ( Apps Like TweakBox )
Need More Help?
Give TweakBox a Try!
It doesn’t cost anything, so you only need to spend a minute or so for TweakBox download, and it works on both iPhone and Android phones.
Try the app and let us know if you need any assistance, in the comments section.
Ignition App is a new iOS app installer for iPhone.
TopStore allows you to download free Mods and Tweaks .
HappyMod is a new Android Mod store.