TweakBox app is the Number #1 third-party app installer for iOS and Android that offers 2000+ apps and games for your smartphone.
Check out our TweakBox download tutorial below.
How to Download TweakBox:
Note: New Updated Video instructions after post.
Method 1: for iOS Devices
- Tap on any of the configuration profile download buttons above and wait for the page to load up and then tap on Allow as shown below.
- When it does, look for the link that tells you to Install and tap on it (to download the configuration profile). Verified, Not Verified both works.
- The Profile page in your iOS settings app will now open so tap the link to Install. You may be asked for your passcode; type it in and wait for Safari browser to load
- Tap on Install, and Settings will open again.
- Tap, as the pages load, Install > Next > Done
- Look on your home screen – when the installation has finished, the app icon will be there
- Launch the app, Select the Apps tab and then select your Category and then start downloading your apps
- TweakBox app is Not working? Try an alternative app installer.
Video: Above Steps Explained on Video
Method 2: for Android
In the Android platform, the download steps only take a minute or so to install the TweakBox APK file. Get the details from the link below.
Anti-Revoke Trick ( NEW )
No matter what app you use, if the certificate gets revoked, it causes a problem because you lose everything. Luckily, we’ve found a little trick that can get you around this, letting you continue using your apps even after the certificate has been revoked. Even better, you don’t need to jailbreak, and it’s very easy to do.
If you can’t get into an app because of certificate revocation, don’t jump to delete it; try these steps first:
- Put your iPhone or iPad into Airplane mode and make sure Wi-Fi is disconnected
- Open your Settings app
- Tap Safari > Clear History and Website Data
- Go to your home screen and open that app that doesn’t work – although you don’t have an internet connection, the app should open
- Take your device out of Airplane mode and make sure Wi-Fi is reconnected
- Try the app again, and it should be fine
Advantages and Disadvantages:
- No jailbreak required
- Easy to operate
- The time to use the app is not long and, even if you don’t shut everything down, you may be required to re-verify it at some point
Although Tweak Box is an excellent jailbreak alternative, it is still an unofficial installer. Apple will not tolerate unofficial apps and to stop you from using it, within a few days of installation they will revoke the app certificate and cause the installer to crash without warning. When you install Tweak Box, make sure you install one of our Recommended VPN services to protect the certificate and stop Apple revoking it.
Fix Untrusted Developer Error :
If you have never used an unofficial app before you will be unprepared for the Untrusted Developer error. This is very simple to solve.
- Open your iOS Settings app, tap on General
- Next, tap on Profiles & Device Management as shown below.
- Look down the profiles list for the app name and tap it
- Tap the Trust button and exit Settings
- Tap the app icon again, and it should work without error
Common Errors Fix:
Fix other post and pre-installation errors of Tweakbox app installer.
How to Delete TweakBox:
It is a straightforward app to use, but if you do decide you don’t want it, you will find that deleting it is even easier. Your device will be restored to the state it was before the app was installed.
- Just remove it from Settings > General > Profiles
Find out detailed instructions on how to ( Delete ) the app installer from your device by following the given link.
Need More Help?
Give Us a Try!
So, what do you think? Does it sound like something you want to try? It doesn’t cost anything, so you only need to spend a minute or so for TweakBox download, and it works on both iPhone and Android phones.
Try the app and let us know if you need any assistance, in the comments section of our Errors Page ( Only ).