Want a completely free way of downloading all your favorite 3rd-party apps and games? Then try TweakBox. Fully updated to support iOS 13, this is one of the best third-party app installers ever released.
The best part? You don’t need to jailbreak.
That’s right, Cydia is NOT required so read on for download details
How to Install TweakBox on iOS 13:
This is so easy to do; all you need is your device and a good strong internet connection to install the configuration profile.
- Open Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad and open this page
- Tap one of the above download buttons
- A TweakBox webpage will open; scan the details and then tap on the Install link – this is the only way to give the profile the permission it needs to download. When you get the Profile Downloaded prompt, proceed to next steps
- Go to iOS settings app and then General > Profiles page – Select TweakBox app and tap on Install
- If you are asked for, type in your passcode and Safari browser opens again
- Tap the link to Install and then Install on the confirmation box
- Settings will open again, tap on Install
- On the next page, tap Next and then Done on the last page
- Give the profile time to finish installing, and you should see TweakBox on your homepage
- If you don’t see that icon, repeat these steps. If it still doesn’t work, consider trying one of these TweakBox alternatives.
- Watch to see these steps in detail ( YouTube )
Let’s move on
Fix TweakBox Installation Errors:
TweakBox is an excellent third-party app installer, but we have been hearing of a few common problems occurring with the installation. You may not come across these errors but if you do, don’t worry because fixing them is simple and none of them affect anything else on your iPhone or iPad:
Fix Untrusted Developer Error
One of the most common errors, this happens when you first attempt to open an unofficial app. Fixing it is simple:
- Write down the name of the developer from the error message
- Now open your Settings and head to General > Profiles & Device Management
- Scroll through the list of profiles until you see the developer name – tap it
- Tap on the Trust button
- Close your Settings down and tap the TweakBox icon again – it will work without any errors
Stop Apps Crashing
Another common problem with unofficial apps is that Apple revokes the app certificate regularly. This causes TweakBox and the apps to crash, so you have no choice but to reinstall it all again. You can stop this from happening very easily with a permanent solution, and this will protect all unofficial apps, not just TweakBox. The only way to protect your app certificates and stop them crashing is to install a recommended VPN onto your device.
Check out our FAQ page for more error fixes.
We’re almost there
How to Delete TweakBox:
If you can’t get on with TweakBox or you can’t seem to fix the errors, uninstalling it is very simple. It’s done in seconds and doesn’t affect any other app or service on your device. Check out the link below for guidance:
Over to you
You won’t get better than TweakBox if its apps, games, and tweaks that you want. Updated regularly, this installer is used by millions across the world. Try it and follow us on Facebook for all the latest news and updates.