Want a completely free way of downloading all your favorite 3rd-party apps and games? Then try TweakBox. Fully updated to support iOS 13, this is one of the best third-party app installers ever released.
The best part? You don’t need to jailbreak.
How to Install TweakBox on iOS 13:
This is so easy to do; all you need is your device and a good strong internet connection to install the configuration profile.
- Open Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad and open this page
- Tap the above download button
- A TweakBox webpage will open; scan the details and then tap on the Install link – this is the only way to give the profile the permission it needs to download. When you get the Profile Downloaded prompt, proceed to next steps
- Go to iOS settings app and then General > Profiles page – Select TweakBox app and tap on Install
- If you are asked for, type in your passcode and Safari browser opens again
- Tap the link to Install and then Install on the confirmation box
- Settings will open again, tap on Install
- On the next page, tap Next and then Done on the last page
- Give the profile time to finish installing, and you should see TweakBox on your homepage
- If you don’t see that icon, repeat these steps. If it still doesn’t work, consider trying one of these TweakBox alternatives.
- Watch to see these steps in detail ( YouTube )
Let’s move on
How do you Trust TweakBox on iOS 13:
TweakBox is an excellent third-party app installer, but we have been hearing of a few common problems occurring with the installation. You may not come across these errors but if you do, don’t worry because fixing them is simple and none of them affect anything else on your iPhone or iPad:
One of the most common errors, this happens when you first attempt to open an unofficial app. Fixing it is simple:
- Write down the name of the developer from the error message
- Now open your Settings and head to General > Profiles & Device Management
- Scroll through the list of profiles until you see the developer name – tap it
- Tap on the Trust button
- Close your Settings down and tap the TweakBox icon again – it will work without any errors
Check out our FAQ page for more error fixes.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some of the FAQ questions from our users.
- Does TweakBox work on iOS 13?
Yes, it definitely works on iOS 13. The installation process is the same as all iOS versions.
- Does TweakBox Steal Info?
Absolutely no. TweakBox is not like other sneaky 3rd-party apps that compromise the security of its users. It’s completely reliable and safe.
- Does TweakBox work on iPhone?
Yes, TweakBox is created exclusively for iOS devices like iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
You won’t get better than TweakBox if its apps, games, and tweaks that you want. Updated regularly, this installer is used by millions across the world. Try it and follow us on Facebook for all the latest news and updates.
Ignition App is a new iOS app installer for iPhone.
TopStore allows you to download free Mods and Tweaks .
HappyMod is a new Android Mod store.