TweakBox for iOS 12 is free to download and use , and all content is free and, even better, it works 100% on iOS 12 .
For more information ( about ) TweakBox check out the link and read on to find out how the installer works, despite all the security measures that Apple has introduced on iOS 12 firmware .
Install on iOS 12 :
Installing the app on your iOS 12 device is pretty simple . Requires Installing Configuration Profile ( Detailed video provided below ).
- From your iOS device tap the download button above.
- You will see a webpage with details about the app and a link to Install , tap this link so the profile may be downloaded
- Wait until your Settings app has automatically opened to the Profile page and then tap the Install Profile link
- Provide your passcode if required and wait for Safari to open
- When it does, tap the Install link and then tap on the Install confirmation message
- Wait; your settings app opens once more. Tap Install > Next > Done on each page as it opens
- Wait until the installation has finished and the icon appears on your home screen, the app is no ready to use.
If there is no icon, you need to do these steps again very carefully.
Video : Above Steps Explained on Video
How to Delete :
Deleting the app from your device is very simple; it takes less than a minute and your device will be restored back to how it was before you installed it.
For more details on how to delete the app, click on the given link.
Fix Installation Errors :
There are a couple of common installation errors that you may come across, not every user does. All of them are very simple to fix and do not cause any other issues on your device.
Untrusted Developer Error :
When you try to use the installer after downloading it, you will probably get an Untrusted Developer error appear. This is Apple’s way of saying that, because it is an unofficial app, they don’t trust it but all you have to do is tell them it’s OK.
- Open your Settings app and go to General
- Tap on Profiles and Device Management and a list of app profiles appears
- Find the app name and tap it
- Tap Trust and then you can close Settings
- Tap on the app icon on your home screen and it will open without error.
Permanent Fix for Crashing Problem :
When you use Tweak Box app installer, it is going to crash without warning, taking all your apps and tweaks with it. This is own to Apple revoking the certificate because it isn’t an official app. There is a simple and permanent way to stop this happening, not just with this app installer but with all unofficial 3rd party apps – simply install one of our recommended VPN’s after installing the installer. Your certificates will be safe and your apps and games will not crash.
For Other Installation Errors see our ( FAQ ) Page .
TweakBox is one of the best iOS app installers of its caliber, full of useful and cool content that will suit all types of user. Find out all the latest news and developer updates by following us on Facebook.