TweakBox for iOS 12 is free to download and use, even better, it works 100% on the latest iOS 12 firmware release.
Installing the app on your iOS 12 device is pretty simple. This requires installing the Configuration Profile.
How to Install TweakBox on iOS 12:
- From your iOS device, tap the download button above.
- You will see a webpage with details about the app and a link to Install, tap this link so the profile may be downloaded.
- Wait until your Settings app has automatically opened to the Profile page and then tap the Install link
- Provide your passcode if required and wait for Safari to open
- When it does, tap the Install confirmation message again
- Wait; your settings app opens once more. Tap Install > Next > Done on each page as it opens
- Wait until the installation has finished, and the icon appears on your home screen, the app is no ready to use.
- If there is no icon, you need to start over with these steps again. Still, if you cant get TweakBox, then download an alternative app like TweakBox.
- Above steps explained on video ( YouTube )
How to Trust TweakBox on iOS 12:
When you try to use the installer after downloading it, you will probably get an Untrusted Developer error to appear. Fix is simple.
- Open your Settings app and go to General
- Tap on Profiles and Device Management and a list of app profiles appear
- Find the app name and tap it
- Tap Trust and then you can close Settings
- Tap on the app icon on your home screen, and it will open without error.
For Other Installation, Errors see our ( FAQ ) Page.
TweakBox offers many different apps and tweaks, all placed into Categories so you can search and access them much easily
- iOS Apps – Non-AppStore apps for iPhone and iPad
- Exclusive Apps – Best emulators, screen recorders, and more.
- Tweaks – iOS Tweaks available to improve the experience on your device.
Need More Assistance or Updates?
TweakBox is one of the best iOS app installers of its caliber, full of useful and fresh content that will suit all types of users. Find out all the latest news and developer updates by following us on Facebook.
[table id=10 /]