TweakBox app is one of the top third-party app installers for iPhone that offers over 2000 apps.
Download TweakBox by tapping on the download button below.
How to Install TweakBox:
- Tap on any of the configuration profile download buttons above and then tap on Allow, as shown below.
- Now you will see the Profile Downloaded pop-up. Go to Settings > Profile Downloaded.
- Tap on the Install option on the next screen.
- You may be asked for your Passcode, type it in, and wait.
- Tap, as the pages load, Install > Done.
- Go to your device home screen. The TweakBox app icon will be there. If the TweakBox app is not working, then try an alternative app installer.
- The above steps explained on video ( YouTube )
How to Use TweakBox:
- After download, find the app icon on your home screen and tap to launch it
- Now you will see a menu bar, choose the ( Apps ) button, and tap on it.
- Now you will see a list of Categories; navigate to the one you want to download
- Tap on INSTALL and follow any instructions on the screen to download and install your chosen app or tweak
- If you get the ( Untrusted Developer ) message, then follow the below steps and TRUST the developer and start using the app.
How to Trust TweakBoxApp:
- Open your iOS Settings app, tap on General.
- Next, tap on Profiles & Device Management, as shown below.
- Look down the profiles list for TweakBox and tap it.
- Tap the Trust button and exit Settings
- Launch the TweakBox app icon again, and it should work without any errors.
How to Delete TweakBox:
- Open your Settings app.
- Go to General > Profile.
- Find the TweakBox profile and tap it.
- Tap Remove Profile and close settings
- TweakBox will be removed from your device.
You can also un-install TweakBox following the steps here.
Here are some of the common errors that occur during the download, installation, and usage of unofficial apps on an iPhone.
- How to Fix White Screen – Blank Screen Error
- Open your Settings app
- Go to Safari > Clear Website Data
- Try the app installer again, and the white screen will be cleared.
- Fix TweakBox Has Stopped Working
This happens because the app source cannot be verified. To solve that:
- Delete TweakBox from your device ( following the steps here )
- Reinstall the app
- Open Settings > General > Profiles and Device Management
- Locate the app certificate
- Click on Verify or Trust
Now, when you try the app again, it will work without any trouble.
- How to Fix “Unable to Download” or “Unable to Install”
- Delete the TweakBox app from your device completely ( following the steps here )
- Reboot your iPhone
- Try downloading TweakBox again.
- Fix Profile Installation Failed Error
The Profile Installation Failed ( error ) tends to happen when the Apple servers are overloaded with traffic. The easiest thing to do is wait a while and then try again – if the traffic has cleared, the installation will proceed. If it doesn’t, or you still get the error message, follow these steps:
- Put your device into Airplane mode.
- Open your Settings app and go to Safari.
- Tap the option to Clear History and Website Data
- Next tap on Clear History And Data
- Turn Airplane Mode off and leave your device for a minute or two.
Try installing your app again, and it should all go smoothly.
- How to Fix Update CMP Issue
Go to Settings > Safari > Clear Website Data, and open the TweakBox Apps section again.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some of the common questions asked by TweakBox app users.
- What is TweakBox App?
TweakBox is a 3rd-party app store for iOS devices. Those apps that won’t get accepted into Apple AppStore can get into TweakBox, and iPhone users can download it without restrictions. Earlier installing unofficial apps would require jailbreaking.
- Is TweakBox App Safe?
Yes, it is 100% safe. The TweakBox app has no malware or virus. TweakBox only hosts apps that have been tested by our team, fulfilling all safety parameters.
- Is Tweakbox a Jailbreak?
No, TweakBox is not a jailbreak. In fact, you can download and install Tweakbox to install 3rd-party apps on your device. You can also download apps that jailbreak your device. The Unc0ver app is a very popular option for that purpose.
- Is TweakBox Working in 2021?
No. TweakBox stopped working in late 2019 and has been broken since then. We have listed some of the best alternatives to the TweakBox app below.
- What’s Better than TweakBox?
If you are looking for alternatives of TweakBox, we highly recommend you look into our list of ( Apps Like TweakBox )
- Will My Warranty Be Void If I Install TweakBox?
Absolutely not. There is no way for the TweakBox app to void your warranty because it isn’t breaking any of Apple’s rules. However, should you choose to install one of the Cydia tweaks included in TweakBox, that could result in your warranty being voided. If you need to take your device into an Apple store for any reason, simply delete the tweak first.
- How to Fix Cannot Connect to TweakBox App.
The most likely cause is that the certificate has been revoked, causing the app to crash. Wait for a few hours and then try again; the developers will have updated the certificate, and it will all work properly.
- My Apps Have Crashed. What Do I Do?
Delete TweakBox or the relevant app and install it again.
Need More Help?