The Gameboy is one of the most popular of the Nintendo games consoles with some great games on offer, like Mario Kart, Super Mario Bros, Pokémon, and many more. Gba4iOS emulator app offers a whole range of Gameboy games and it works on the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch on iOS 7 or above.
Now that Apple has patched the exploit that made it possible to get GBA4iOS from the app store, we need to look elsewhere and that is in a third-party app store called TweakBox.
How to Download GBA4iOS :
Here’s how to do it. Tap to download directly.
Method 1 : iOS
- Download TweakBox onto your iPhone or iPad and then open it
- Tap Apps and then TweakBox Apps
- Type GBA4iOS into the search bar and wait until it has been found or directly click this ( link )
- Tap Install . Wait for GBA4iOS to install on your device and then you can start to use it.
Method 2 : IPA Download
- First download the MovieBox App .ipa file from this ( link )
- Download Cydia Impactor on your computer and install the ipa file using this app. You’ll find the installation instructions in the link below.
Alternatives to GBA4iOS :
GBA4iOS is an excellent emulator but there are some others you can try as well:
Games emulators are always going to be incredibly popular because of what they offer us. Without them, we have no other way of playing our favorite console games on our iOS devices, making the iPhone and iPad truly versatile. With GBA4iOS you get to choose from a whole range of Gameboy, Gameboy Color, and Gameboy Advance games so try it on your iOS device today and tell us what games you use it to play in the comments box below.
To stay up to date with all the latest news and tips, you can follow us on Facebook.