GBA4iOS emulator gives you the ability to play console games on your iPhone.
GBA4iOS supports many different consoles, including the Nintendo, GameBoy Advance, and others.
How to Install GBA4iOS using TopStore:
- Download TopStore following the steps at the link ( or use the iOSHaven app )
- Open TopStore, find and download GBA4iOS from the Emulators category
- Start using the app and enjoy console games on your iPhone or iPad.
- You can now start downloading your favorite GBA and GBC skins on your iPhone for further customizations. Game ROM download instructions given below.
How to Install GBA4iOS using Ignition App:
If TopStore app doesn’t work for you or you find it hard to use, there is another alternative. GBA4iOS is also available for download through an installer called Ignition App.
Instead of TopStore, directly download Ignition app from the link here and, search for and download GBA4iOS.
How to Install GBA4iOS using AltStore:
- Using Safari browser download GBA4iOS onto your device
- Launch AltStore on your iPhone or iPad
- In the top corner of the app home screen is a + icon; tap it
- Now you will see all the IPA files downloaded to your device; find and tap on GBA4iOS
- If you haven’t used AltStore before you will now need to input your Apple ID and password so the app can install
- Wait; this might take a couple of minutes to complete
- When you see the GBA4iOS icon on your home screen and in the Apps tab in AltStore, the installation is complete
How to Install GBA4iOS IPA:
This method requires the GBA4iOS .ipa file to be installed to your device and this is done with Cydia Impactor; for this, you need your valid Apple ID.
- Make sure that you are running the latest version of iTunes on your iPad
- Connect your iPad to your Mac or Windows PC and, if iTunes opens, close it down
- Download the Gba4iOS .ipa file on your computer
- Download Cydia Impactor on your computer
- Open Cydia Impactor and make sure it detects your device
- Find and move the .ipa file into Cydia Impactor ( drag and drop it )
- Sign in using your valid Apple ID and password and Cydia Impactor will sign the file. Be patient; this may take a few minutes
- When you see the Emulator icon on your iPad home screen, open your Settings app
- Open General > Profile & Device Management and find the GBA4iOS Emulator profile
- Tap on it and tap on Trust
- Close Settings; GBA4iOS Emulator can be used now.
How to get Games on GBA4iOS:
There are two ways that you can install ROMs on GBA4iOS. One using the built-in browser and the other through external sources. GBA4iOS is capable of loading Gameboy, Gameboy Advance and Gameboy Color games so, if you have successfully installed the emulator on your iOS device, follow these steps to get the games and start playing:
Method 1: Built-in Browser
- Open the emulator on your device
- Tap on Search on the top-right corner
- Choose your game from the list of popular games
- Choose which version you want and tap it
- Tap Download and then tap on Save
- When the installation has finished, tap the game to start playing
Method 2: External ROMs
- Using a trusted source, download your game ROM – it will be a .GBA zip file
- Tap the ROM to open it and tap More
- From the listed options, tap on Copy to GBA4iOS or Open in GBA4iOS
- Open the emulator; if you see your ROM listed, it has been successfully loaded
- Tap it, adjust the settings for the controller, set up Dropbox for auto-save and the game will begin
GBA4iOS Emulator Features:
- Downloads very quickly and easily
- Easy app to navigate and use
- Jailbreak isn’t needed for this emulator to work
- Supports older iOS versions
- Consoles and hosts supported include Nintendo, GBA and more
- All types of game are included, something to suit all types of player
- Multiplayer online gaming supported
- Take advantage of fast and safe downloads with cloud server hosting and easy syncing with cloud data storage
- No need for separate emulators – one-click-play covers all consoles
- Create your own game controls and customized game maps
- Loads of other features
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How to download games on GBA4iOS?
You can download games on GBA4iOS using the in-built browser or download ROMs from te web and install it on your device using GBA4iOS.
- How to verify GBA4iOS?
- From your iPhone or iPad home screen, go to Settings
- Tap General and go to Profiles
- Find and tap the app profile in the list
- Tap the Trust button
- When you come out of Settings and try the emulator again, it will work
- Does Installing GBA4iOS Void Warranty?
Not at all. This GBA Emulator app has been developed in a way that makes it legitimate to use because it doesn’t hack into the iOS and doesn’t contravene any security protocols in place on the iOS firmware. If you do need to return your device to an Apple Store for any reason and you are not quite sure, you can easily delete the app and install it again ( from the steps above ) at a later date.