NDS4iOS emulator app lets you play Nintendo games on the iPhone or iPad.
NDS4iOS is free to download and use. Use the links below to download.
How to Download NDS4iOS:
- Download the Panda Helper app on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap the icon to open Panda Helper and then tap on Apps
- Under the Apps section, go to the search bar
- Type NDS4iOS in and wait
- Tap Install and wait for your device’s emulator app to be installed.
- Using this emulator is simple, tap the icon on your home screen.
How to Install NDS4iOS using AltStore:
- Download the NDS4iOS file onto your iOS device using the Safari browser
- Open AltStore on your device
- Tap on the + ( top-left of your screen )
- Look for NDS4iOS in the list of IPA files that loads and tap it
- If you have not used AltStore since installing it, you must input your Apple ID and password; then, NDS4iOS can install
- The installation will take a few minutes; once done, the icon is on your home screen. You will also see NDS4iOS in Apps in AltStore
How to Sideload NDS4iOS:
To proceed with this step, you will need the following.
- Cydia Impactor
- The latest version of iTunes
- The NDS4iOS IPA file ( linked below )
- Your computer
- A decent internet connection
- Your iPhone or iPad
- Official iOS data cable
Note: Pretty much all of the current iPhones and iPad are 2FA-enabled. This means that, when you use Cydia Impactor to sideload IPA files, you will likely get an error. If you do, it means you need to generate an app-specific password. To do this, log into your Apple account and go to Security > App-Specific Password. Generate one and copy it to your clipboard.
- Download Cydia Impactor onto your computer and unzip the file
- Download the NDS4iOS IPA file
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer and open Cydia Impactor
- Wait for it to detect your device and then drag the IPA file to Cydia Impactor ( drop it in )
- Type your Apple ID in and the app-specific password you generated
- Wait for NDS4iOS to be installed and for the icon to appear on your home screen.
How to Install ROMs for NDS4iOS:
When you have installed NDS4iOS onto your device and checked it works ok, you can start to think about downloading your ROMs. This is easy to do:
- Find the ROM you want online ( please only use a reputable source ).
- Download the zip file and tap on more
- Tap on Copy to NDS4iOS
- Launch NDS4iOS, and you will see your ROM listed
- Tap it and set it up how you want – enjoy your new game
If you have other ROMs already on your computer, use iTunes to copy them to your iOS device.