RetroArch is a frontend app for game engines, emulators, and media players, offering you the tools needed to play classic games on your devices.
RetroArch is an easy app to use with a user-friendly interface that offers access to your game collection in an ordered manner. It works on multiple platforms and, as soon as you connect a common joypad to your device, it will be automatically recognized and configured. This provides you with a console experience right there on your iPhone or iPad. If that weren’t enough, you can also record any of your gaming sessions and enjoy new programs as they get added to RetroArch’s library on a regular basis. RetroArch is free to use and works on all iOS devices.
How to Download RetroArch :
You won’t find RetroArch in the iOS App Store because it isn’t the kind of app that Apple approves of. You can, however, get it by downloading TweakBox app installer and we’re going to show you how to do that. Tap to download directly.
Method 1 : iOS
- Open https://tweak-box.com/ on your iOS device and download TweakBox
- Find and tap the TweakBox icon on your homepage to open it
- Tap Apps > TweakBox Apps
- Type RetroArch into the search bar and wait for the app to be found
- When it is tap on Install or click on this ( link ) directly
- Wait until RetroArch has installed to your device and you can begin using it.
Method 2 : IPA Download
- First download the RetroArch .ipa file from this ( link )
- Download Cydia Impactor on your computer and install the ipa file using this app. You’ll find the installation instructions in the link below.
Alternatives to RetroArch :
If you are looking for an emulator that plays specific console games, try one of these:
RetroArch is set to become one of the leading apps for playing some of the classic console games through so download it and try it; for more updates, you can follow us on Facebook.