RetroArch is a frontend app for game engines, emulators, and media players, offering you the tools needed to play classic games on your devices.
RetroArch is an easy app to use with a user-friendly interface that offers access to your game collection in an ordered manner. It works on multiple platforms and, as soon as you connect a common joypad to your device, it will be automatically recognized and configured. This provides you with a console experience right there on your iPhone or iPad. If that weren’t enough, you can also record any of your gaming sessions and enjoy new programs as they get added to RetroArch’s library on a regular basis. This emulator is free to use and works on all iOS devices.
Download RetroArch :
You won’t find this iOS console emulator in the iOS App Store because it isn’t the kind of app that Apple approves of. You can, however, get it by downloading TweakBox app installer and we’re going to show you how to do that. Tap to download directly.
Method 1 : iOS
- Open https://tweak-box.com/ on your iOS device and download TweakBox
- Find and tap the TweakBox app icon on your homepage to open it
- Tap Apps > TweakBox Apps
- Type the app name into the search bar and wait for the app to be found
- When it is tap on Install or click on the download button above
- Wait until the emulator has installed to your device and you can begin using it.
Method 2 : Install IPA File
- First get the RetroArch .ipa file from above
- Download and install Cydia Impactor. Install the ipa.
Alternatives Emulators :
If you are looking for an emulator that plays specific console games, try one of these:
Retro Arch is set to become one of the leading apps for playing some of the classic console games through so download it and try it; for more updates, you can follow us on Facebook.
Fix Untrusted Developer Error :
One of the things that Apple does to try stopping you using unofficial apps is to show an Untrusted Developer error and this is common with TweakBox. You can fix this and get into the app very easily:
- Open Settings and go to Profiles & Device Management in General
- Look for the app in the profile list and tap on it
- Trust the app and close Settings
- When you try RetroArch again it will be fine
Fix RetroArch Crashing Issue :
Tweak Box crashing is a common issue that has nothing to do with the app itself. What causes it is Apple revoking the app certificate because they do not like unofficial apps. Rather than having to keep reinstalling Tweak Box, simply use a recommended VPN to protect yourself. Your app usage cannot be tracked and that means Apple cannot revoke the certificate.