Nintendo games are among the most popular in the world, with thousands of old classics and new blockbusters to choose from. Now, with SNES4iOS emulator app, anyone can play those games on their devices without having to install Cydia first.
SNES4iOS is compatible with all devices that can run iOS 7 or higher, is free to use and offers access to thousands of Nintendo games.
Download SNES4iOS :
Downloading this emulator app is not quite so simple as it is to download an app from the official app store because you need to download an app installer called TweakBox first. This offers you access to the NES emulator app along with other useful apps and tweaks s keep reading to find out how you can download it. Tap to download directly.
- From your iOS device home screen, open https://tweak-box.com which is the official source for TweakBox and download the installer
- Open the installer on your device
- Tap on Apps and then on TweakBox Apps
- Type the app name in the search box and wait until the result has loaded or directly click on the download button above
- Tap Install and leave the emulator to install
Tap on the icon on your home page and start using the emulator on your iPhone or iPad.
Alternatives Emulators :
SNES4iOS isn’t the only emulator app you can use; there are others, including:
These games emulators were always among the most downloaded of all apps from Cydia because of what they offered us and now we can all use them for free. SNES4iOS is one of the most popular because of the number of games it offers us access to and, being free, there’s nothing to lose by trying it. Don’t forget to let us know what you think of the emulator, what games you have been able to play on your iOS device and follow us on Facebook for more of the latest news and updates.
Fix Untrusted Developer Error :
When you see an Untrusted Developer error on TweakBox its quite frustrating because you can’t use the app. What you can do is fix the error and you do that like this:
- Go into your iOS settings app
- Tap on General and then go to Profiles
- Tap the profile for the Tweak Box app and then tap on the Trust button
- When you go back into Tweak Box, it will work
Fix SNES4iOS Crashing Issue :
With unofficial apps like Tweak Box, Apple will try to stop you from using them and you will find that, a few days after installation it will crash. While you can reinstall it and start again, you’ll end up in a continuous cycle of crashing and reinstalling so do something about it. When you install Tweak Box, install a recommended VPN with it; because your downloads will be hidden, the certificate cannot be revoked.