If games emulators are your thing, then PPSSPP ( PlayStation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably ) is the app you want. Supporting all PlayStation, PSP emulator app.
Provided you have 2GB RAM or more on your device, you will get a smooth console experience, although PPSSPP does support a wide range of different devices. You can play all different kinds of games, from the old classics to the newest big-name games.
How to Install PPSSPP:
You can’t download PPSSPP direct; it comes through an external installer called TweakBox app. To download that on your device, follow the steps below. Tap the Download button below for direct download.
Method 1: for iOS
- Download Tweakbox onto your device using the linked guide
- Open TweakBox app, find PPSSPP, and download it.
Method 2: IPA Download
- First, download the PPSSPP .ipa file from the link above.
- Use Cydia Impactor app for the IPA installation
Method 3: Android
Download the APK file for your android devices from the Google PlayStore link above.
- Quick and easy download
- Simple navigation
- Works without Cydia
- Works on iOS 10 and above on supported devices
- Supported on multiple devices, including TV boxes, smart TVs and Android 4 or above
- Supported consoles and hosts include PPSSPP, PlayStation, PSP and many more
- Play games to suit your mood, from retro to a modern game, anything you like
- Play multiplayer games online
- Full support for gameplay recording and sharing over Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Play some games on local servers without using Wi-Fi
- Cloud server hosting and storage – fast downloads, security, and all your games data is stored
- You don’t need to install separate emulators for separate consoles as one-click-play is supported
- Create customized game maps and game controls
- Many more useful features
Alternative Download Method:
While most people have used TweakBox with no trouble, it may not work correctly for all users. If it doesn’t, there is another way to get a PPSSPP emulator, and that’s through another installer called Ignition.
The instructions are the same as above; download TweakBox, find PPSSPP, and download it.
PPSSPP is an excellent alternative for those who miss downloading emulators from Cydia, and the support for so many consoles is second to none. Because it doesn’t require a jailbreak to work, anyone can download it, and it’s ultimately free to use.
Download PPSSPP onto your device today and tell us what games you play through it. You can follow us on Facebook for more tips like this.