The iOSHaven app is a great option to download unofficial apps on the iPhone and iPad.
You can download 3rd-party apps from iOS Haven using the link below.
How to Install iOS Haven:
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad and click on any of the download links above.
- Now tap the Up arrow as shown here.
- Then tap on Add to HomeScreen as shown below.
- Tap on the Add option.
- The iOSHaven app will be downloaded on your device.
How to Use iOSHaven:
- Open the iOS Haven app from your home screen.
- Choose your Category or use the Search option.
- Choose your app and tap on the Get option, and then tap on Install to download the app.
- If you get the Untrusted Developer Error, then go to the Settings app and go to General > Profile and Trust the app name.
iOSHaven App Features:
- Free to use
- User-friendly, simply open the website and download your app.
- Regular updates to all apps and tweaks
- Lists apps from all the popular app stores where it is available to download.
- Does not take up a lot of storage space on your phone
- Does not slow download your device
- No need to jailbreak your iPhone
How to Delete iOS Haven:
- Tap and long-press on the iOSHaven icon
- When the icon wiggles, tap on the ( – ) on the icon
- Now tap on Delete, and iOSHaven will be removed from your device.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is iOS Haven?
iOSHaven is an appstore that lists 3rd-party iOS apps, tweaks as well, and a few jailbreak tweaks. It shows the best location to download the app from, including its working status.
- Is iOSHaven Safe?
Yes, the iOSHaven app is safe to download and use. We tested iOSHaven and can back up the developer’s ( Twitter ) promise that there are no viruses or malware, and nothing else that can harm your device or data.
- Is iOSHaven an Alternative to Cydia?
Yes, iOSHaven is an alternative to jailbreaking. However, you will not get the same functionality you got from Cydia. It contains a lot of unofficial content and some tweaks but, some Cydia tweaks require your phone to be jailbroken to work. These jailbreak tweaks are not available on the iOSHaven appstore.
- Does iOSHAven work on Android?
Unfortunately, iOSHaven does not work on any Android device. It was designed only to work on the iPhone and iPad.
- What Devices will iOS Haven work on?
iOSHaven works on all versions of iPad, iPod Touch, and iPhone models running iOS 14 and older.
- I Get an Untrusted Developer Error – How Do I Fix it?
- Note down or remember the developer named in the error message and click on Cancel.
- Now open your Settings app and go to General > Profiles.
- Tap the developer name
- Tap on Trust and close settings
For the resolution to further issues and asking questions, you may visit the official Reddit Channel.
3 thoughts on “iOS Haven”
Quero muito o app
Every time I try to download something it doesn’t let me open it to iTunes, it lets me download it but I cant even open the app, I’ve tried checking my profiles but nothing is appearing