Looking to download unofficial apps and tweaks on your iPhone. Then the iOSHaven app is your best option.
You can download 3rd-party apps from iOS Haven using the link below.
How to Install iOS Haven:
- Open your browser on your iPhone or iPad
- Click on the download link above and the app opens in your web browser
- Pick an app, tap Get and it will download and install straight to your device
How to Use iOSHaven:
This is pretty easy to do:
- Open iOS Haven from your home screen
- Choose your category
- Choose your app and install it
iOSHaven App Features:
iOS Haven offers users a whole load of cool features:
- Free to use
- User-friendly, simply open the website and download your app
- Regular updates to all apps and tweaks
- Recover easily from download errors – rare
- Doesn’t take up a lot of space on your device
- Doesn’t hog your device resources
- No need to jailbreak
- Lots more features
How to Delete iOS Haven:
This is simple to do; should you no longer want iOSHaven on your device delete it:
- Tap and long-press on the iOSHaven icon
- When the icon wiggles, tap on the x at the top corner of the icon
- Tap Delete and iOSHaven will be removed from your device
Frequently Asked Questions:
iOSHaven does attract a number of commonly asked questions, so here are the answers:
- What is iOS Haven?
iOSHaven is an alternative to both Cydia and the official app store. It offers 3rd-party apps, tweaks, and unsigned apps as well as a few jailbreak tweaks. Here you will find all your favorite apps and tweak, with a choice of a signed or unsigned app link to download from.
- Is iOSHaven Safe?
Yes, on both counts. We tested iOSHaven and can back up the developers ( Twitter ) promise that there are no viruses or malware and nothing else that can harm your device or data.
- Is iOSHaven an Alternative to Cydia?
Yes, it is but don’t expect it to offer the same functionality you got from Cydia. It contains a lot of unofficial content and some tweaks but, as some Cydia tweaks required the jailbreak to work, many are not available in iOSHaven.
- What Devices will iOS Haven work on?
iOSHaven works on all iPad, iPod Touch, and iPhone models.
- I Get an Untrusted Developer Error – How Do I Fix it?
This is easy to do; the error is just Apple’s way of telling you they haven’t verified the developer but you can do it:
- Write down or remember the developer named in the error message and click on Cancel
- Open your Settings app and go through General to Profiles
- Tap the developer name
- Tap on Trust and close settings
- That’s all you have to do – the error won’t appear again for this developer.
For the resolution to further issues and asking questions, you may visit their Reddit Channel.
TopStore allows you to download free Mods and Tweaks .
HappyMod is a new Android Mod store.