Pool has always been a popular game, and now, with an app called 8Ball Pool, you can play to your heart’s content on your iPhone or iPad.
And it’s free to try
What’s the catch?
There is no catch. You can play 8Ball Pool for free on your iPhone, but there are some in-app purchases and the choice of a weekly subscription at $7.99 or monthly at $19.99. A bit steep for some pockets but you do get an awful lot more features for your money.
Let’s dive in
- Play against your friends or play Pool legends
- Compete against one other opponent or in 8-player tournaments
- Use the practice arena to hone your skills
- Win exclusive pool cues and trophies
- Play for exclusive items and Pool coins
- Customize your table and your cue
- Win matches to win coins and use them to enter matches with higher stakes or make purchases in the shop
- Challenge your Facebook or Miniclip friends in-app
- Increase your ranking and access exclusive locations, playing the very best of players
- Add 8Ball Pool to iMessage and play your friends
- Play free, or take on a weekly or monthly subscription
- Internet connection required
It doesn’t get any better than this
Bet we’re not done yet
How to Download 8 Ball Pool:
An official iOS app, all you need to do is go to the app store and download it straight onto your iPhone or iPad. Or just tap the link below and when the app opens in-store, tap on Download:
That’s how easy it is
If you share your mobile device with others and you don’t want them to rack up any bills with in-app purchases, you can easily disable them. Just open your iOS Settings app and tap on Screen Time > Content and Privacy, and then you can disable them.
Over to you
Come and join the fun today; join millions of other players in the MiniClip Pool halls and take on the best of the best. Play your way through match after match to become the 8Ball Pool world champion.
It’s easy enough to download, and you don’t have to pay for a subscription – you can have just as much fun with the free version. So download 8Ball Pool, and let us know what you think of the game. For more tips, tricks, and more app recommendations, you can follow us on Facebook.