Now you can install your favorite unofficial apps and games on your Android phone using TweakBox Android APK.
Follow the download instructions below.
How to Install TweakBox on Android:
- Tap the download buttons above to get the tweakbox.apk file on your device.
- Tap to install the .apk file
- If asked for, look for the option that says Allow from this Source and make sure that the box beside it is ticked.
- Accept all permissions until the installation has finished
- You should see the TweakBox app icon on your device home screen now.
Need Any Help?
Frequently Asked Question:
- Is there a TweakBox for Android?
Yes, there is a new release of the TweakBox app for Android devices. TweakBox was created originally for iOS devices like iPhone and iPad. But now it is also available on Android.
- Is TweakBox Safe for Android?
Yes, TweakBox app for Android is safe to download and use. However you should always download and use a vpn and a mobile antivirus software.
- How Do I Download TweakBox on Android?
You can now download TweakBox App on Android using the download instructions above. If you want more pro-level apps and games, we recommend the HappyMod app to download unofficial 3rd-party APK files.
- Can TweakBox Be Installed on a Laptop?
There is no PC version of the Tweakbox app that can be installed on a computer. If you want to install 3rd-party apps on your Windows computer, then install the TweakBox APK using an Android emulator app like BlueStacks or Nox Player.
- Can I Download TweakBox on a PC?
No, you cannot install the TweakBox app on a PC. It was never released for use on a computer. It is a Mobile-Only app.