Do you use the Android platform? Do you want an easy way to download modded APK files? Well, now you have; its an app called HappyMod, and it has more than 30,000 Android mods, all waiting to be downloaded right now.
The best bit? It’s free.
How to Install HappyMod APK:
HappyMod cannot be downloaded from the official play store, not surprising, given what it contains. However, it’s a pretty simple method to install the APK file straight on your device:
- First, you must give permission for third-party apps to be installed on your device; open Settings > Security
- Find and enable the Unknown Sources option and close settings
- Now you can download the HappyMod APK to your device, using the download button above
- Ignore the security prompt and tap on OK
- Go to your downloads folder and tap on the file
- When the installation is finished, HappyMod is ready for use
It couldn’t be easier
How to Install HappyMod on PC:
Installing HappyMod on a computer requires an android emulator. Using this method gives you more flexibility to use the app. Follow the simple steps below to proceed.
- First, you have to install an Android emulator such as Bluestacks ( link ) or Nox Player ( link )
- Now download the HappyMod APK file from the link provided above on your computer
- Open the Android emulator’s application list and add HappyMod.apk file into the list.
- Now, open the Happy Mod application in your PC using the Android emulator.
- Install the app and start downloading free mods.
How to Use HappyMod:
This is even easier but, first, we need to tell you that none of the mods are developed by the HappyMod team. They find them on the internet and bring them all into one place for your ease of use; if you want, you can even request a specific mod, using the comments section below.
- Tap on the app icon to open HappyMod, it will look like an app store, and all the content is in categories, such as Games, Apps, Tools, etc.
- Choose the category, find a mod, and tap on it to start the download.
- Another window would show you all the latest additions, including any of yours, if you requested any.
We’re not done yet
Top Modded Games:
How Does Happy Mod Work?
HappyMod is run by a large community ( Facebook ) of users and has thousands of modded Android files:
- Anyone can upload a mod to the app
- Users test the mods and add comments as to whether it works, how good it is, and so on
- The developers use those comments to find the best mods, marking them so users can see
- Each mod is put through a strict test before it is allowed into the catalog
Wait, there’s more
HappyMod App Features:
HappyMod brings a ton of features to the table:
- All the Latest Mods – loads of game mods, such as 8-ball pool, Minecraft PE, GTA, and many more
- Safe and Fast – every mod is tested with a virus scanner before going into the app catalog to make sure it is safe, and you get to take advantage of superfast downloads
- Multiple Languages – HappyMod has support for multiple languages, including Romanian, French, English, traditional and simplified Chinese, Portuguese, Arabic, Indonesian, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Vietnamese, Thai and German
- Stop and Start – any download can be paused and restarted whenever you want
Frequently Asked Questions:
These questions should provide you with all the information you need to decide whether to use HappyMod or not:
- What is HappyMod? How Does it all Work?
HappyMod is an unofficial app store with a difference; it contains thousands of Android mods. Driven by an active community, anyone can upload a mod for other users to look at, and users also comment on mods that they try, letting the developers and other users now if they work or not. The developers take these comments and work out which mods are the best ones for users to download.
- Why Should I Use it?
Because you won’t find a better and more comprehensive source of modded Android content anywhere else, you get superfast downloads, even for the biggest files, and you can even request mods or upload any that you find. It has a huge community of users, all testing mods, and providing help where you need it.
- Is HappyMod Safe?
Absolutely. All mods are tested and virus-scanned before they go into the app – anything that doesn’t pass is not allowed in.
- Is it a Virus?
No. The HappyMod developers put a lot of work and effort into ensuring you get a safe and happy experience – do only use the official download links though; they have been tested for security.
Just one more
- How Can You Improve HappyMod?
The developers use good old fashioned testing and AI to ensure that mods are safe to use. Every mod that is uploaded to the catalog is there for users to test, and the developers only ask that you comment on how good the mod is, whether there are any problems, what doesn’t work and what can be improved. They then use those comments to move the best mods to the top of the list. You can help by testing mods and telling everyone what you think of them and by uploading any mods that you find too.
Over to you
You won’t find a better selection of Android mods anywhere else, and its all for free. So, dig in and enjoy everything on offer.