Not every iPhone user can risk jailbreaking their device. Luckily, for them, Extensify app is an interim solution. Extensify app does not offer any tweaks or apps like Cydia did; what it does do is offer extensions to stock apps, providing them with some extra features.
How Does Extensify Work?
Extensify may be a Cydia alternative, but it doesn’t replace it. What it does is offer us the chance to add some better functionality to existing stock apps and the way it works is this:
- Extensify is a third-party app store of sorts containing tweaks that are known as Exos
- When you download the app, you simply search for the modification that you want to apply to a stock app and add it to a list.
- You can add as many modifications for as many apps as you want to the list and, once you are done, you just install them.
- The tweaks will be listed as the name of the app with a ++ at the end, for example
- You can run both the stock apps and the tweaks side by side on your device; they will not cause a conflict with one another.
- You get to see a lot of information about your chosen Exos – what it does, the size of it, how many downloads it has had and so on.
How to Download Extensify:
If you already have the app on your device then hold on to it; for now, the Extensify development team has “Suspended“ app downloads and is no longer taking new accounts. There is no update on their official Twitter page either since June 2018 ( at the time of writing this post ).
“Extensify Has Stopped Development”
So what do you do?
If you are looking for free and 3rd-party app downloads, we highly recommend using an alternative app installer called TweakBox App. More info in the given button below.
For those that have it, Extensify is an excellent alternative, offering quite a bit of choice of modifications to stock apps. Let us know what you think of it and follow the app page on Facebook for the latest news and updates to this page.