Unc0ver is a jailbreak app for iPhone and iPad that can be installed in a safe and easy way.
Download links and installation instructions are given below.
How to Jailbreak with Unc0ver:
- Download AppValley app, following the steps in the linked guide
- Open the AppValley app and search for the “Unc0ver” app using the search icon at the bottom of the screen
- Tap the relevant result and tap on Download
- Follow the in-app directions to install the jailbreak on your device.
How to Install Unc0ver using AltStore:
- First, install the AltStore app on your phone using the linked tutorial.
- Now download the Unc0ver IPA file using the button above on your phone.
- Tap the icon
- Now select AltStore and install the Unc0ver .ipa file. Check out this Youtube video for details.
Unc0ver Jailbreak App Features:
- Stable and reliable
- Faster patches
- No battery drain
- No random freezes
- Built-in option for blocking app certificate revokes
- Option to disable auto-updates
- Free from malware
- Full support for the latest iPhones
- Remount RootFS
- Loads more …
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some frequently asked questions about Unc0ver.
- How do I Trust Unc0ver?
- Go into your iOS settings and go to the General section
- Go into Profiles and Device Management and find the Unc0ver developer name in the list
- Tap it and then tap Trust
Try the Unc0ver app now, it will work properly now
- Is it Safe to Download Unc0ver?
The Unc0ver app is safe without a doubt. It is the safest jailbreak installer of all. The app developers have dedicated a lot of time and effort in producing the jailbreak app, in making sure that it doesn’t cause you any problems and that it doesn’t contain any malware or viruses. It is fully compatible with all devices on iOS 11, iOS 12, iOS 13, or higher. It works perfectly with AltStore, too, and has proven to be a very reliable jailbreak utility.
- Is Unc0ver Untethered?
Uncover is a semi-untethered jailbreak that will need to be run every time you reboot your iPhone or iPad.
- Is Jailbreaking with Unc0ver Safe?
Jailbreaking is a safe and legal way to modify your iOS device. However, note that if you jailbreak your device, Apple will not honor the device warranty. In that case, you will have to delete Unc0ver jailbreak and reinstall the iOS to claim your phone’s warranty once again.
- Can Unc0ver Jailbreak be Removed?
- Can I update iOS after Unc0ver Jailbreak?
Yes, you can update iOS after jailbreaking, but it will permanently remove the jailbreak and all the apps and tweaks downloaded using it. Also note that, once you update iOS, you cannot downgrade and go back to the previous iOS version to jailbreak your device again.
- How do you Use Unc0ver Jailbreak without a Computer?
You can download and install the Unc0ver jailbreak using the AppValley app. This does not require a computer and the jailbreak can be done directly on your iPhone without a PC.
Let us know if you encounter any problems along the way in the comments section below, and we’ll do our best to find the answers for you, or you may contact the developer on Twitter.