Have you been having trouble using TweakBox? Got an error and can’t find a fix for it? Great news, there’s a new alternative called TweakDoor, and it doesn’t need a jailbreak to work.
Check out the download links below.
How to Download TweakDoor:
Although you cannot download TweakDoor from the iOS app store, it is still really easy to do. All you need is your iOS device and a strong internet connection:
- Click on any of the download buttons above.
- Tap Allow on the popup message
- When the new page opens, tap Install to allow the profile to download
- When your Settings app has opened, tap Install Profile
- Put in your passcode and Safari will open
- Tap on Install on the open page
- Tap Install and Settings will open for the last time
- Tap Install > Next >Done on each consecutive page
- When you see the app icon on your homepage, you can use TweakDoor.
That’s how simple it is
How to Use TweakDoor:
Even easier is using the app installer:
- Tap the TweakDoor icon on your home page to open it
- If the Untrusted Developer error appears, cancel the message and open Settings
- Tap on General > Profiles
- Find and tap the TweakDoor developer name and tap Trust
- Now open the installer again and tap on Go To TweakDoor Apps
- Search for an app or a tweak and tap Get beside it
- Follow the on-screen installation instructions
It couldn’t be easier.
What is TweakDoor?
TweakDoor is the latest third-party app installer, packed with a huge variety of apps and tweaks. Most of these are unofficial simply because they contain extra features that mean Apple will not include them in the store. Originally, these installers were released as alternatives to Cydia but, given that no jailbreaking is needed, they have since become popular alternatives to the iOS app store.
Wait, there’s more
With Tweak Door, you get a ton of cool features:
- Free to download and install
- User-friendly interface
- Thousands of unofficial apps and tweaks
- All tweaks and apps are updated through the installer
- Regular updates bring bug fixes, improvements, and more content
- Easily recover from any download errors
- Takes up little space and other resources on your iPhone or iPad
- Cydia is not required
- Lots more features
Wait, there’s more
There are some pretty cool upsides to using TweakDoor, including:
- Anyone can use it as no jailbreak is required
- You don’t even need to provide your Apple ID when you install it, so your usage cannot be tracked by Apple
- Thousands of iOS tweaks and apps tweaked apps with additional features, screen recorder, game emulators and much, much more
- The app configuration profile has the same privacy standards used by Apple
There are the downsides too:
- For those expecting a Cydia replacement, TweakDoor is not the same, and it doesn’t offer the same level of functionality
- Like all unofficial apps, the certificate will be revoked within a few days, causing the app to crash
And there’s still more to come
How to Delete TweakDoor:
If, for any reason you need or want to delete TweakDoor from your iPhone or iPad, simply choose one of the two methods below:
Method 1: Delete the Profile
- Go to iOS Settings > General
- Tap on Profiles
- Tap the TweakDoor profile and tap Delete App
- Tap Delete to confirm and close Settings
Method 2: Delete the Icon
- Long-press on the icon on your home page
- When all the app icons wiggle, tap the cross in the top-right corner of the TweakDoor icon
- Tap on Delete
Both methods remove TweakDoor from your device
Frequently Asked Questions:
To help you out, we have provided the answers to the most commonly asked questions about TweakDoor:
- How Safe is TweakDoor?
TweakDoor is perfectly safe to use and doesn’t have any malware, viruses, adware, spyware, or anything else like that in it. Regular updates ensure it says safe, too, provided you install them as they become available.
- Is it a Cydia Replacement or Alternative?
It is a Cydia alternative. It cannot replace Cydia because it doesn’t function in the same way. Some of the tweaks in Cydia required root access to work, and, with TweakDoor, you don’t get that. What it does offer is a way of downloading thousands of unofficial apps and tweaks that anyone can use.
- Is it Compatible with my iPhone/iPad?
Most likely, TweakDoor works on all models of iPhone and iPad and even works on iOS 13.
What about errors?
Stay with me
- How Do I Fix the White Screen Issue?
This is one of the most common errors, and the best way to fix it is simply to delete TweakDoor and start again.
- What About the Untrusted Developer Error?
Another easy one to fix, Apple shows this error on all unofficial content. Follow these steps to fix it:
- Open Settings>General
- Head to Profiles and find the TweakDoor profile
- Tap it, tap on Trust and Close Settings
As easy as that
- I Don’t See the Install Option
The most common reason for this is that you are already running a version of TweakDoor on your device. Simply delete all traces and start again
- Why Should I Use TweakDoor?
Because of what it offers you. You get easy access to thousands of unofficial apps and tweaks without having to install Cydia on your device first, and it’s safe to use.
It doesn’t get any better than that
- How Do TweakDoor and TweakBox Differ?
Both TweakDoor and TweakBox are much the same; the developers collaborated to make sure that, should one installer not work for you, the other one will so you can still get your favorite apps and tweaks.
- Will TweakDoor Work on Android?
Not at the moment; it is an iOS app installer, but the developers are actively working on producing an APK version. If you spot links on the internet that claim to be download links for Android, they are fakes, and some can even cause your device harm. We’ll tell you when the Android version is released.
- How Do I Find a Specific App?
Simply run a search in the installer using the search bar or browse the contents.
- And Cydia Tweaks?
The same – simply search and download. However, you will not find every tweak that used to be in Cydia because some require root access to work, and not all could be developed to work without Cydia.
Download TweakDoor and try it today; it is free, and you can delete it if you don’t like it. For more cool tips, follow us on Facebook.