GC4iOS is an iOS emulator app that lets you play your favorite retro Wii and GameCube games on your iPhone.
GC4iOS ( Gameboy Color Emulator ) is the only emulator app that supports GameCube and Wii games right now, so if those are the games you are looking for, this is the app for you.
How to Download GC4iOS:
This is really simple. You can’t get this from the app store, but you can easily get it by installing a third-party app installer called TweakBox.
- Download the TweakBox App onto your iOS device.
- Open it and use the search box to find GC4iOS
- Tap on GC4iOS and tap Install on the app page ( or click the download button above )
- Wait; when the GC4iOS app icon appears on your home screen, the app is ready for use
How to Add ROMS to GC4iOS:
You won’t find any games on the emulator when you open it. That’s because you need to download the ROMs for the games you want. Don’t worry, and this is easy. All you need to do is search Google for the ROM you want, download it to your device and open it with GC4iOS.
GC4iOS Emulator Features:
GC4iOS is a feature-packed Gameboy Color emulator app, with plenty on offer for users:
- Supports Nintendo GameCube, Gameboy Color and Wii games
- Support for Open In
- Memory Bank option for storage
- Top-quality sound emulation
- Doesn’t use much battery power
- Support for compressed ROMs, RAR, ZIP, etc.
- Free to use
- Doesn’t need a jailbreak
- Supports all iOS devices on all iOS firmware up to iOS 13
You won’t want to miss out because this is the only emulator to support GameCube and Wii games. Download the app and follow us on Facebook for more cool tips.