Tweakdoor app lets you download unofficial apps and games on your iPhone.
You can download the TweakDoor app on your iPhone using the links below.
How to Download TweakDoor:
- Click on any of the download buttons above.
- Tap Allow on the popup message.
- This will download the TweakDoor app profile on your phone.
- To install it, go to the Settings app on your phone and then to Profile Downloaded.
- Tap on Install and proceed with the next steps.
- Put in your passcode and tap on the Install option again.
- Now you can see the TweakDoor app icon on your home screen.
How to Use TweakDoor:
- Tap the TweakDoor app icon on your home screen to open it
- Select any of the app Categories listed on the homepage.
- Search for an app or game and tap the Get option beside it
- Follow the on-screen instructions for installation.
TweakDoor App Features:
- Free to download and install
- User-friendly interface
- Hundreds of unofficial apps and tweaks
- Regular updates bring bug fixes, improvements, and more content.
- Takes up little space and other resources on your iPhone or iPad
- Jailbreaking of your iPhone is not required.
How to Delete TweakDoor:
- Go to Settings > General.
- Tap on Profiles
- Tap the TweakDoor profile and tap Delete
- Tap Delete to confirm and close Settings.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is TweakDoor?
TweakDoor is the latest third-party app installer, packed with a huge variety of apps and tweaks. Most of these are unofficial apps that Apple will not accept in the official app store. Check out the infographic below.
- Is TweakDoor App Safe?
TweakDoor is perfectly safe to use and does not have any malware, viruses, adware, spyware, or anything else like that in it. Regular updates ensure it remains safe, too, provided you install them as they become available.
- Is TweakDoor a Jailbreak Replacement or Alternative?
Yes, it is an alternative to jailbreaking your iPhone. It cannot replace jailbreaking because it doesn’t function in the same way. Some of the jailbreak tweaks require root access to function, and with TweakDoor, you don’t get that. It does offer a way of downloading hundreds of unofficial apps and tweaks that any iPhone user can use without jailbreaking.
- Is TweakDoor Compatible with my iPhone/iPad?
Most likely, TweakDoor works on all iPhone and iPad models and even works on the latest version of iOS 14.
- How Do I Fix White Screen Issue on TweakDoor?
This is one of the most common errors, and the best way to fix it is to delete TweakDoor and start again. Follow the steps above to delete the TweakDoor app.
- How to Fix TweakDoor Untrusted Developer Error?
- Open Settings > General
- Go to Profiles and find the TweakDoor profile
- Tap it, tap on Trust and Close Settings
- Why Should I Use TweakDoor?
You should definitely use the TweakDoor app. With TweakDoor, you get easy access to thousands of unofficial apps and tweaks without having to jailbreak on your device, and it’s absolutely safe to use.
- How Do TweakDoor and TweakBox Differ?
Both TweakDoor and TweakBox are much the same. If one of the installers is not working for you, use the alternative installer to download your favorite apps.
- Will TweakDoor Work on Android?
The TweakDoor app does not support Android OS. Tweakdoor is an iOS app installer, but the developers are actively working on producing an APK version.
- How Do I Find a Specific App on TweakDoor?
Run a search in the app using the search box at the bottom or browse through the Categories.