Looking for a way to play Super Smash Bros on your iPhone or iPad? A classic retro game we all used to love when we were growing up, you can now play it using iSSB emulator app.
What is iSSB Emulator App?
iSSB is an emulator app built specifically for Super Smash Bros, and it is the only way you can play it on your iOS device. The app is currently in beta, but you can still download and play it. The game lets you choose from six characters – Sonic, Pikachu, Ichigo, Fox, Link, and Mario, and there are five stages to play.
Emulator App Features:
iSSB emulator app offers the following features:
- Beta version
- Six characters to choose from
- 5 stages to play
- Bluetooth Multiplayer support
- Group or Training Mode
There will be more features available when the emulator app is out of the beta phase, but, for now, you can enjoy all these features for free.
What’s the catch?
How to Download iSSB Emulator?
The only catch is that you can’t download this from the official iOS app store – Apple doesn’t allow emulator apps like this in. Instead, you have to download TweakBox first, an external app installer that offers thousands of free games, apps, emulators, and more.
Here’s how you get it
- Download TweakBox onto your iPhone or iPad from the official download page
- Open your iOS settings app and go to General > Device Management
- Find and tap on TweakBox
- Tap on Install and wait
- When TweakBox has installed, open it and search for iSSB
- Tap the result and install it on your device
It’s that easy
Fixing Untrusted Developer Error:
When you try to use TweakBox or iSSB emulator, you will see an Untrusted Developer error. To fix it:
- Open Settings > General > Profiles and Device Management
- Tap on the TweakBox or iSSB profile
- Tap Trust and close settings
- Everything will now work
That’s all it takes
Over to you
iSSB Emulator is the only way that you can play Super Smash Bros on your device. It may be in beta at the moment, but it still offers plenty of cool features and a whole lot of fun
Download iSSB emulator on your device and enjoy it. Follow us on Facebook for more cool tips.