The HipStore app is a third-party installer that offers users thousands of tweaks and 3rd-party apps, games, and other great content.
- 1 How to Download HipStore:
- 2 How to Use HipStore App:
- 3 App Features:
- 4 Is HipStore Safe?
- 5 Unable To Install HipStore Error Fix:
- 6 How to Delete HipStore:
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions:
How to Download HipStore:
There’s no catch. HipStore (a.k.a HIP4U app) really is free, and it’s very simple to download and use. You even get a choice of two ways to do it.
Method 1: Configuration Profile:
- From your mobile browser, tap the download button
- Tap on Install when the profile page opens
- Check the installation indicator on your home screen – if you see “waiting”, tap it to get the process started
- When you see the HipStore icon on your home page, it’s been successful
Method 2: IPA File
For this, iTunes needs to be up to date so open it, click Help > Check for Updates; if there is an update, iTunes will guide you in installing it
- Download Cydia Impactor onto your computer
- Download the .ipa file from the button above
- Connect your device to your computer
- Open Cydia Impactor; when it detects your device, drag and drop the .ipa file into the app
- When the Expired Certificate warning appears, tap OK
- Type in your Apple ID, click OK, and leave Cydia Impactor to do its work
- When it has finished, the HipStore app icon will be on your home page
Wait, there’s more
Before using the app, there is one more thing to do:
- Open your iOS Settings app and navigate to General
- Tap on Profiles and look for HipStore or your Apple ID in the app list
- Tap on it, tap on Trust, and then close your Settings app
- HIP4U app is now ready to use
See how easy it is?
How to Use HipStore App:
This is even easier:
- Open HipStore by tapping the app icon
- Find the game or the app you want to download and tap it
- Tap Install and follow any other directions that appear on your screen
It gets better
HipStore offers users so much choice and so many great features:
- It comes in multiple download languages
- It’s compatible with iOS 9 or above
- It works on Android devices
- Thousands of apps and games
- Exclusive content – emulators, screen recorders, ring tones, themes and so much more
- It’s free
- Many other great features
Let’s move on
Is HipStore Safe?
Of course. While there may be some concern over using unofficial content, HipStore is entirely safe to use. It has SSL encryption that secures your data, and regular updates ensure that nothing nasty can make its way onto your device – provided you install every update released. You can cover your own back easily – use reputable anti-virus software and a VPN on your device
Struggling to download it?
Unable To Install HipStore Error Fix:
The “Unable to Download” error message has been reported by some users; it is a very common error, and it’s because the installer isn’t official. Apple doesn’t recognize the developer, and that means they don’t trust them. You can do that by following these steps:
- Go into your iOS settings app and open the General section
- Tap Profiles and look for the HipStore profile
- Tap it and tap the Trust button
- Close Settings and try installing HipStore again – you shouldn’t have any trouble now
Not sure about it?
How to Delete HipStore:
If you can’t get on with HipStore or can’t get it working correctly, deleting it couldn’t be easier:
Method 1: Deleting the Profile
- Go to Settings>General
- Tap Profiles and tap the HipStore profile
- Tap Delete Profile, close Settings and you will see it has gone
Method 2: Deleting the Icon
- Find the app icon and long-press it
- When it goes into Wiggle mode, tap the small X in the top corner of it
- Tap Delete and the app is gone
Frequently Asked Questions:
Then we’ll do our best to answer them
- What is HipStore?
It is an unofficial third-party installer, an alternative app store if you like. Filled with loads of apps and games, tweaks, and lots of 3rd-party content, everything is free to use.
A word of warning
We do NOT condone or encourage piracy in any way; please use HipStore responsibly, as a way of trying an app before you purchase it through the official channels.
- Why Do I Get an Untrusted Developer Error and How Do I Fix It?
The Untrusted Developer error arises when you install unofficial content and fixing it is easy:
- Go to Settings > General > Profiles
- Tap on the profile for the app and then tap Trust
- Close Settings; you won’t get that error again
We’re not done yet
- How Do I trust Enterprise Apps?
This is easy to do:
- Go to Settings > General
- Tap Profiles and then go to Enterprise Apps
- Tap on the name of the distributor
- Tap Trust and then go out of the Settings app
- eThe Enterprise app will work
- HipStore Will Not Verify or Download:
This is because it is unofficial and runs on expired enterprise apps. Apple will revoke these, but the developers keep them updated – likely, you are trying to download while they are updating the certificates. Remove HipStore and wait a while. Try again, and the certificates should have been updated. Also, you may get a similar thing if you don’t delete a stock app before trying to download its unofficial version. If you download unofficial apps, always revoke the official stock version first.
And we’re done
It’s your turn now
Don’t waste any more time
Get HipStore on your device today, FREE, and start downloading your apps and games. Don’t forget; follow the developers on Facebook, and we’ll send you more tips like this.