Are you looking for a way to play your Nintendo games on your iPhone or iPad? We have the solution for you.
The solution is an emulator app called GearBoy, an emulator that allows you to play GBA and GBC games right there on your iOS device. It works on iOS 10 and above, and the best bit is, it is absolutely free.
What is GearBoy Emulator?
Developed by Ignacio Sanchez ( GitHub ), GearBoy Emulator is written in the C++ language and is multi-platform, working on all iOS devices including the iPhone and iPad, Mac OS, Windows, and Raspberry Pi.
How to Download GearBoy:
- Using Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad, open the TweakBox Download page
- Follow the directions to download TweakBox onto your device
- When it’s done, tap the icon on your home screen to open it
- Search TweakBox for GearBoy and download it onto your device ( or click on the download button above )
- When you see the app icon on your home page, GearBoy is ready for use
- Enjoy your favorite GBA and GBC games on your iPhone or iPad
GearBoy App Features :
GearBoy offers users plenty of great features, including:
- Highly accurate emulation
- Emulation for LCD controllers
- Sound emulation
- Support for GBA and GBC games
- Mix Frames – LCD ghosting from the Gameboy is mimicked
- Support for compressed ROMs
- No need for a jailbreak
- Completely free
And there are hundreds of games you can play on GearBoy. Now download the GearBoy emulator, let us know what you think, and follow us on Facebook for more tips and tutorials.