Are you looking for a way to play your Nintendo games on your iPhone or iPad? Then listen up, because we have the solution for you.
Interested? Then keep reading
The solution is an emulator app called GearBoy, an emulator that allows you to play GBA and GBC games right there on your iOS device. It works on iOS 10 right up to iOS 13, and the best bit is, it is absolutely free.
No jailbreak is required either.
How to Download GearBoy:
Now for the part, you’ve been waiting for – downloading GearBoy and playing your favorite Nintendo games. While you don’t need to jailbreak to do this, that doesn’t mean you can download it from the iOS app store. This isn’t the kind of app that Apple will support, but there is a very simple way to get it, completely free.
What’s the catch?
There isn’t one. All you need to do is download the TweakBox app, an unofficial iOS app store that offers tons of modified and tweaked apps and games, Cydia tweaks, emulator apps, and more. And yes, it really is all free. Here’s how to do it:
- Using Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad, open the TweakBox Download page
- Follow the directions to download the app store onto your device
- When it’s done, tap the icon on your home screen to open it
- If you get an Untrusted Developer error, open Settings > General > Profiles and trust the GearBoy profile
- Search TweakBox for GearBoy and download it onto your device
- When you see the app icon on your home page, GearBoy is ready for use
- Enjoy your favorite GBA and GBC games on your iPhone or iPad
That’s how easy it is.
Want to know more?
Emulator App Features :
GearBoy offers users plenty of great features, including:
- Highly accurate emulation
- Emulation for LCD controllers
- Sound emulation
- Support for GBA and GBC games
- Mix Frames – LCD ghosting from the Gameboy is mimicked
- Support for compressed ROMs
- No need for a jailbreak
- Completely free
How cool is that!
And there are hundreds of games you can play on it too.
Give it a go
Download GearBoy today, let us know what you think and follow us on Facebook for more tips and tricks.