There are multiple ways to download and install Delta Emulator skins on your device.
Follow the steps below for detailed information.
How to Install Delta Emulator Skins:
- Open the Main menu and tap on Settings.
- Go to Controller Skins and tap on Portrait or Landscape – it depends on which skin you want to be changed.
- A new menu will appear, tap on Landscape or Portrait and tap the skin you want. You can do this whenever you want.
How to Add More Skins to Delta Emulator:
Yes, and there are three ways to do it.
- Open any browser on your iPhone or iPad
- Find a Delta skins website ( below ) and download your choice of skin
- Find the file and right-click it, selecting Open With
- Tap on Delta, and it will be in the skins section in Delta.
- You will now find the skins under each compatible controller
- Go to any Delta skin website and download a .deltaskin file.
- Connect your device to your PC and open iTunes
- Click your device and then click Apps
- Click on File Sharing and then on Delta and drag in whichever skin you want.
- Open the in-app browser in Delta by tapping the plus button on the right of your main screen
- Tap on Files and Find any Delta skins website and find a skin
- Download it, and it will appear in the skin selection view in Delta
- Open the Skin selection view and tap on the icon
- Tap the skin you want from the list that opens, and it will download
There are likely to be different methods added in future updates.
Download Delta Emulator Skins:
Gameboy Advance Skins
Gameboy Color Skins
Nintendo 64 Skins
Sega Emulator Skins
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I Change the Opacity of the Delta Emulator Controller Skin?
Yes, you can. Open the Main menu and tap on the Gear at the top. Go down to Controller Opacity and slide the slider to change the opacity. Custom skins must have support for opacity; otherwise, it won’t work; it will work on all default skins.
- Can I Make a Delta Emulator Skins of My Own?
Riley Testut has provided a tutorial on how you can do that, and you can find it here.
For more updates, follow us on Facebook.
6 thoughts on “Delta Emulator Skins”
It is legit
It is legit because I just tried it and it worked it is very simple just follow all the step and you will finally have a skin just like me .Some might be a scam such as forthaxOr because they scam for your bank details so I would suggest this app because it has the 🔐.100% legit😄
Thank you for your kind words.
I need skiner controller psp e ps1
All these skins work fantastic, I only wish there was one for the N64 in which the c-buttons and joystick traded places
How do full screen?? Plz help me…
Screen is too small to focus game…