TutuApp is the number #1 third-party app store in the world that lets you download thousands of unofficial apps and games.
Download TutuApp on iPhone and Android using the links below.
How to Install TutuApp on iOS:
- Tap the download button above to get the TutuApp iOS profile on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap on Allow and then Install the profile. Enter your device passcode when asked.
- Start using TutuApp from your homescreen, as shown below.
How to Install TutuApp APK:
- Tap the link above and download the TutuApp APK file on your device.
- After downloading, locate and tap the .apk file to install it and accept all permissions.
- When the installation has finished, the TutuApp icon will appear on your home screen.
- Tap to use the app and start downloading apps and games.
How to Delete TutuApp:
Method 1: Uninstall TutuApp iPhone Profile
- On your iOS device, open Settings and go to General >Profiles
- Find and tap the TutuApp profile
- Tap on Remove Profile
- Close Settings, the app has been removed.
Method 2: Delete the TutuApp Icon
- Locate the TutuApp icon on your device homescreen
- Press and hold until all the icons begin wiggling
- Tap the ( – ) in the corner of the icon and then tap Delete
- TutuApp will be removed immediately
- White/Blank Screen or Grey Icon
- Launch iOS Settings
- Tap Safari > Advanced > Website Data > Remove All Website Data
- The screen will now be normal
- Unable to Verify App
This is because the source needs to be verified:
- Delete TutuApp using the steps above and reinstall it
- Open Settings and go to General > Profiles
- Tap on the TutuApp profile and Trust it
- Close Settings, and the app will work
- System Error
- Delete the app and reinstall it
- Turn your device off and then back on
- Go to TutuApp Settings and look for updates; install them
- The error message will no longer appear
- Cannot Download TutuApp
- Delete the TutuApp entirely from your device
- Reboot your iPhone or iPad
- Install TutuApp again, and it should work
- Profile Installation Failed
This occurs due to the Apple servers being overloaded with traffic. The first step is to wait for a few hours. If it still doesn’t work, follow these steps.
- Enable Airplane mode on your device
- Open Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data
- Tap on Clear History and Data
- Close Settings, disable Airplane mode and wait for a couple of minutes
- Try again; the app will install properly
- Untrusted Developer Error
All you need to do is trust the app source.
- Open Settings > General
- Tap Profiles & Device Management
- Tap the app certificate and tap Trust
- Close settings and try again – the app works without error
Facing More Errors?
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is TutuApp Safe?
Yes, TutuApp is 100% safe if you only download TutuApp from the official source linked above. The developers have put a lot of work to ensure that there are no viruses on TutuApp, and it is updated regularly to keep it secure. You can also use a mobile anti-virus software on your phone as an added layer of security.
- TutuApp Free vs. TutuApp VIP – What is the Difference?
TutuApp “Lite” offers free service for all its users, while the VIP service provides a guaranteed revoke-free experience through a monthly or yearly subscription. This also includes an extension of the subscription period for any downtime due to maintenance and revokes.
- Can I Use TutuApp VIP on Android?
No. The Tutu App VIP membership can only be used on iOS devices. If you are looking for an alternative solution for your Android device, you can try the HappyMod app.