Phantom for Snapchat is a modified app that provides lots of extra functionality to Snapchat, one of the most popular messaging apps of all time.
Download Phantom App:
Downloading Phantom for Snapchat cannot be done through the iOS app store, but you can get it through one of the external app installers called TweakBox. Read on for full details of how to do this. Tap to download directly.
- Install the stock Snapchat app from the iOS ( AppStore )
- Open the internet browser you are using on your device and go to the TweakBox app page
- Download TweakBox from there
- When it has installed, open the installer by tapping on the icon
- Find and tap Apps and then TweakBox Apps.
- Type the app name in the search box and tap Install when the result loads
- Wait; when the app has finished installing, it will work with the Snapchat app.
This mod offers several great features to Snap chat users, including:
- Allowing Snaps to stay in your feed and marking them Read when you want to
- Disable the Hold Gesture
- Get a Snap log where all sent media is saved
- Phantom is simple to enable and disable as you want
- Select multiple contacts in one go
- Received media can be saved to a specified album, to a folder protected by a password or directly to your camera roll
- You can also send images and videos from your camera roll
- Plenty of caption effects to choose from
- Extra features for notifications, including choosing a custom sound, status bar notifications, hiding the badge count when you exit Snapchat and more
- Full support for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
Phantom app is proving popular because it is one way of adding extra features to the stock app and making it into a worthwhile experience. It costs nothing to use so try the mod today and let us know how you get on; for all the latest updates, you can follow us on Facebook.
Fix Untrusted Developer Error:
Untrusted Developer errors are common when you use unofficial apps like TweakBox; Apple doesn’t want you using them and will do anything to put you off. This is an easy error to fix though, and you can soon be enjoying all that this app installer offers:
- Launch your iOS settings app
- Tap on General > Profiles
- Find the app in the app list and tap it
- Tap the Trust button and close Settings
- Try your app again, and the error will not appear
Fix App Crashing Issue:
Apple tries to stop you using unofficial apps like Tweak Box by revoking the app certificate, causing the app to crash. You could reinstall it, but you will have to keep doing it on a continuous cycle. Why not prevent this from happening in the first place by using one of our recommended VPNs? These will stop Apple tracking your Tweak Box usage and stops them from revoking the certificate.