Phantom for Snapchat is a modified app that provides lots of extra functionality to Snapchat, one of the most popular messaging apps of all time.
How to Download Phantom for SnapChat :
Downloading Phantom for Snapchat cannot be done through the iOS app store but you can get it through one of the external app installers called TweakBox. Read on for full details of how to do this. Tap to download directly.
- Install the stock Snapchat app from the iOS ( AppStore )
- Open the internet browser you are using on your device and go to https://tweak-box.com
- Download TweakBox from there
- When it has installed, open TweakBox by tapping on the icon
- Find and tap Apps and then TweakBox Apps.
- Type Phantom for Snapchat in the search box and tap Install when the result loads or directly click on this ( link )
- Wait; when Phantom has finished installing, it will work with the Snapchat app.
Phantom for Snapchat Features :
Phantom for Snapchat offers several great features to Snapchat users, including:
- Allowing Snaps to stay in your feed and marking them Read when you want to
- Disable the Hold Gesture
- Get a Snap log where all sent media is saved
- Phantom is simple to enable and disable as you want
- Select multiple contacts in one go
- Received media can be saved to a specified album, to a folder protected by a password or directly to your camera roll
- You can also send images and videos from your camera roll
- Plenty of caption effects to choose from
- Extra features for notifications, including choosing a custom sound, status bar notifications, hiding the badge count when you exit Snapchat and more
- Full support for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
Alternatives to Phantom :
There is another alternative if you want extra features with Snapchat ++ and that is to download the tweaked version of the app, found at the link below:
Phantom for Snapchat is proving popular because it is one way of adding extra features to the stock app and making it into a worthwhile experience. It costs nothing to use so try Phantom today and let us know how you get on; for all the latest updates, you can follow us on Facebook.