Ignition app is an iOS app installer that offers tweaks, 3rd-party tweaks, jailbreak apps, gaming emulators, and more.
You can download the Ignition app on your iPhone without having to jailbreak or using a computer.
How to Install Ignition App:
- Open Safari browser and go to the official Ignition download page ( download button above )
- Tap the Download button and then tap on Install and then wait
- When you see the Ignition app icon on your home screen, the app is installed and you can use it
- Open your Settings app and tap General > Profiles and then Trust the certificate
- On your device home screen, you can see the app icon now. Start using the app and download what you want.
How to Use Ignition App:
- After you download the Ignition app from the above steps, launch it from your device home screen
- At the bottom of the screen, you can see several menu options.
- All apps and tweaks are categorized here. You can tap on any app and then tap on install to download.
Ignition App Features:
The Ignition app is feature-packed, offering users:
- Speed – fast resigning, actioning of app requests, and bug fixes. The team is large and spread out across different time zones meaning there is always some on hand to help
- User-Driven Library – new apps are added pretty much daily and users can also add their own apps for everyone else to enjoy
- Support – great customer support system, offering just about any app you could possibly want at the tap of a button, and the support is offered 24/7 via Twitter.
- Thousands of Apps – the Ignition app library expands constantly with new apps and tweaks added all the time. The library is decided by you and not by the app developers.
Ignition App is reliable and very stable. However, with millions of users, we are starting to hear of a few common issues that can easily be resolved.
- How to Fix Ignition app White or Blank Screen
- Go into iOS Settings
- Tap on the Safari section
- Tap Clear Website Data
Now try Ignition again – the white screen should be gone. If not, delete the app and reinstall it.
- How to Fix Installation Failed Error
In the first instance, just wait a few hours and then have another go. If the error won’t go away, follow these steps:
- Put your iPhone or iPad into Airplane Mode
- Open iOS Settings and go to Safari
- Tap Clear History and Website Data
- Tap Clear History and Data
- Leave the Settings app and take your device out of Airplane mode
- Wait for a few minutes and try installing Ignition App again – you should find it goes through with no trouble.
- How do you Verify the Ignition App?
Another common error, happens because the developer is not verified by Apple and it will happen on most unofficial content. Fixing it is simple:
- Note the name of the app developer and then cancel the error message
- Open your Settings app
- Go to General > Profiles and find the developer in the list
- Tap it and tap on Trust
- Try the app again, the error is gone.
How to Delete Ignition App:
- Go into Settings > General > Profiles
- Locate the Ignition app profile and tap on it
- Tap on Remove Profile
- Tap Remove to confirm and close Settings – Ignition app is gone
Frequently Asked Questions:
There are a couple of questions about the Ignition app that we get asked all the time:
- What is Ignition App?
Started in October 2017, the Ignition app is an unofficial app store, packed with cool apps and tweaks, compatible with all devices on iOS 11 to iOS 14. The library is packed with thousands of tweaks, apps and some jailbreak tools. All the content is categorized into sections. Check out the infographic below.
- Is the Ignition App Safe?
Yes, it is. There is no need to jailbreak your device to use it and you do not need your Apple ID to install it. We can confirm there is no malware, spyware, adware, virus, or anything nasty lurking in it. The only irritation is that, like many free apps, it is ad-supported but these don’t really interfere and the app doesn’t interfere with anything else on your device.
- Is Ignition app Free?
Yes, the app is free to download and use. The app has a modern look and feel, offering an option of white and dark color schemes and no less than 8 tint themes already preset for you.
- Does Ignition Work on iOS 14?
Yes, Ignition App works on all versions of iOS 14 and older iOS versions. As Apple releases a new iOS version, the Ignition app is updated to support it. So it is always advised to download the latest version of the Ignition App as it is released.
- Does Ignition Work on Android?
The Ignition team is working on an Android version of the app that allows the download of 3rd-party APK files. This is, however, a work-in-progress. In the meantime, users can download unofficial APK files from the HappyMod app.
14 thoughts on “Ignition App”
Me gusta mucho
gracias por descargar la aplicación Ignition y darle me gusta. Si tiene algún problema, háganoslo saber en la sección de comentarios e intentaremos resolver su problema. salud !!!
I really need this app
my I phone has refused to down load da ignition app
hi, please download alternative apps like TopStore app.
How can I download the Phoenix app
This experience is going to be always fun
I can’t able to download this ignition app Could you tell how I have iOS 13.5.1
I’m still waiting for the ignition app Have y’all fixed it yet? Email me
I can not use any apps whenever I try to open the apps it says The app could not be installed because it’s integrity could not be verified. Please help
Hi, please try an alternative app.
Quiero usar esa aplicación
Hola me pueden ayudar a instalar esa aplicación