Kodi is an open-source app for playing media.
Anyone can download and use Kodi to stream their media, and it has proven to be the most popular media streamer of all time.
What is Kodi?
With Kodi, you can keep all your movies, music, podcasts, videos, and other media altogether in one spot, making it much easier to find and watch whatever you want. This app also provides the ability to download third-party add-ons for more features and users can add these extras to enhance their app experience and customize it to their requirements. Kodi app is FREE to download and is multi-platform, with support for all major desktop and mobile platforms including iOS.
How to Download Kodi on iPhone:
Downloading Kodi onto your iPhone or iPad requires you to use a third-party app installer called TweakBox.
Method 1 : Using TweakBox App
- Open your iPhone or iPad browser and download TweakBox onto your device
- Open the installer and tap on Apps
- Tap TweakBox Apps
- In the search bar, type the app name and wait
- When the app has been found, tap on Install
- To start using the app on your device, tap the icon on your home page
Method 2: Kodi IPA
- First, download the app .ipa file from the link above.
- Download Cydia Impactor on your computer and install the IPA file using this app. You’ll find the installation instructions in the link below.
Fix Untrusted Developer Error:
Because Apple doesn’t like unofficial apps, they will throw up Untrusted Developer errors, stopping you using the app. To stop this from happening with your apps and games:
- Open Settings
- Go to General > Profiles
- Tap the app name in the Profiles list and tap Trust
- When you use the app now, you won’t see the error
Try downloading Kodi through TweakBox and see how you get on with it. Don’t forget to tell us what you think and follow us on Facebook for more updates.