Kodi is a name we all know, an open source app for playing media that was designed in the first instance for the Xbox. Now anyone can download and use Kodi to stream their media and it has proven to be the most popular media streamer of all time.
With Kodi, you can keep all your movies, music, podcasts, videos, and other media all together in one spot, making it much easier to find and watch whatever you want. Kodi also provides the ability to download third-party add-ons for more features and users can add these extras to enhance their Kodi experience and customize it to their requirements. Kodi is free to download and is multi-platform, with support for all major desktop and mobile platforms including iOS.
How to Get Kodi :
Downloading Kodi onto your iPhone or iPad requires you to use a third-party app installer called TweakBox. You cant get this from the app store but we have the download link and full instructions for you to follow below. Tap to download directly.
Method 1 : Using TweakBox
- Open your iPhone or iPad browser and go to https://tweak-box.com/
- Download TweakBox onto your device
- Open the installer and tap on Apps
- Tap TweakBox Apps
- In the search bar, type Kodi and wait
- When Kodi has been found, tap on Install or directly click on this ( link )
- To start using Kodi on your device, tap the icon on your home page
Method 2 : Kodi IPA
- First download the KODI app .ipa file from this ( link )
- Download Cydia Impactor on your computer and install the ipa file using this app. You’ll find the installation instructions in the link below.
Alternatives to Kodi :
While Kodi is an excellent app for storing all your own media and for streaming movies and TV shows, there is another alternative that you can try.
MovieBox is the top downloaded movie streamer of all time and the fact that it’s free and works on all platforms is just one of the reasons why. Being able to store all your media in one place and customize MovieBox app to your own preferences is something you get in few apps these days and Movie Box is definitely one of the smoothest and trouble-free apps of its kind.
Try downloading Kodi through TweakBox and see how you get on with it. Don’t forget to tell us what you think and follow us on Facebook for more updates.