Kodi is a name we all know, an open-source app for playing media that was designed in the first instance for the Xbox. Now anyone can download and use the app to stream their media, and it has proven to be the most popular media streamer of all time.
With Kodi, you can keep all your movies, music, podcasts, videos, and other media altogether in one spot, making it much easier to find and watch whatever you want. This app also provides the ability to download third-party add-ons for more features and users can add these extras to enhance their app experience and customize it to their requirements. Kodi app is FREE to download and is multi-platform, with support for all major desktop and mobile platforms including iOS.
How to Download Kodi:
Downloading Kodi onto your iPhone or iPad requires you to use a third-party app installer called TweakBox. You cant get this from the app store, but we have the download link and full instructions for you to follow below. Tap to download directly.
Method 1 : Using TweakBox App
- Open your iPhone or iPad browser and download TweakBox onto your device
- Open the installer and tap on Apps
- Tap TweakBox Apps
- In the search bar, type the app name and wait
- When the app has been found, tap on Install
- To start using the app on your device, tap the icon on your home page
Method 2: Kodi IPA
- First, download the app .ipa file from the link above.
- Download Cydia Impactor on your computer and install the IPA file using this app. You’ll find the installation instructions in the link below.
Fix Untrusted Developer Error:
Because Apple doesn’t like unofficial apps, they will throw up Untrusted Developer errors, stopping you using the app. To stop this from happening with your apps and games:
- Open Settings
- Go to General > Profiles
- Tap the app name in the Profiles list and tap Trust
- When you use the app now, you won’t see the error
Fix App Crashing Issue:
Installing the app comes with one major issue – because it is not an official app, Apple revokes the certificate after a few days, causing the app to crash. Not only will your app stop working, so will all your apps and tweaks and you will have to install them all again. You can stop this by installing a VPN and protecting the app certificate so it can’t be revoked.
Try downloading Kodi through TweakBox and see how you get on with it. Don’t forget to tell us what you think and follow us on Facebook for more updates.