FtiOS is a 3rd-party iOS app installer that is an alternative to Cydia.
You can directly download the FTOS app on your iPhone or iPad without the need to jailbreak.
How to Download FtOS App:
- Open the Safari browser on your device. Tap on the download button above
- A ftOS information page opens; tap the Allow button so the profile can be downloaded
- Settings will automatically open, tap on Install
- Type your passcode in, and Safari will open
- Tap the Install ftOS link and then tap Install on the confirmation window
- Wait; when the profile has been installed you will see the ftOS icon on your home screen
- If that icon is not there, the installation has not been successful; repeat the steps. If FTiOS is not working for you, then try other alternatives for iOS, like the Emus4U app installer.
How to Use FtiOS App:
- Launch the app from your home screen.
- You will be asked for an initial setup where you select your language first
- After this, you are ready to use the FtiOS app.
- From FtOS, you can download jailbreak apps, anti-revoke apps, Cydia tweaks, and more.
- Easy to set up – When you install ftOS and open it for the first time, the tutorial above will help you to set it up
- Customized Themes – FtiOS offers several themes, both Dark and Light with plenty of colors that you can customize to match your requirements
- iPad Optimization – FtOS makes the best use of the large screen on the iPad and offers a split-screen, allowing you to scroll both sides independent on one another
- Apple Specs – Check out the specs of the attest devices without needing to search the internet
- Firmware Status – See the latest information about beta firmware, signing status, and more
- Huge App Store – Enjoy the widest choice of content anywhere; choose from Free Apps, Utilities, 3rd-party Apps, Tweaks, Older App Versions, and more
- Stay Up To Date – Read ftBlog to get all the latest news and updates from the FTiOS team ( Twitter )
- Find Your Cydia Tweaks – Check out ftCydia to see which Cydia tweaks are available on ftios.vn – information only, you cannot download tweaks from here
- Account Manager – Manage your account in one secure place with this tremendous ftiOS solution
How to Delete FtOS App:
If you need to delete ftOS from your iPhone or iPad for some reason, follow these easy steps:
- Open your iOS Settings app
- Go to General and tap on Profiles & Device Management
- A list of all the app profiles on your device will appear; find and tap the ftOS profile
- Tap the Delete Profile button and close down Settings
- ftOS is now gone from your device
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is FtiOS?
FtiOS ( or FtOS ) is a 3rd-party appstore for iOS users. You can download unofficial apps for iPhones and iPad from this store. This app is based in Vietnam and is available in both English and Vietnamese ( Tiền Việt ).
- Is FtiOS Free?
Yes, the basic version of the FtOS app is free. However, there is also a premium VIP version of the app with better support and lesser revokes.
Follow us on Facebook, and we’ll keep you updated with all the latest FTiOS news.
Why an able to sing in iCloud because not thy communication.
could you unlock the apple id account?