Do you love to play post-apocalyptic games? Zombie games? Then you’re going to love Last Day on Earth. One of the very best MMORPG games, it is proving to be one of the most popular.
Let’s dive in
What is Last Day on Earth?
A third-person MMORPG, Last Day on Earth is a post-apocalyptic game of survival. The zombie apocalypse has come to pass and your goal is to survive. But it’s about more than just staying alive. It’s about your strategy, about how tough you will be as you do whatever it takes.
Last Day on Earth offers loads of cool features:
- Build your house out of whatever materials you can find
- Hunt for food
- Forage for useful resources – wood, stone, hemp, minerals, food, and more
- Find what you need to build your own weapons, explosives and other useful resources
- Search through military bases, forests, airplane crashes, other player’s houses, and more
- Hundreds of different locations to visit
- Interact with other players
- Find or create your own transport
- Defend your home against zombies and other survivors
- Save other players from zombie attacks
- Destroy as many zombies as you can
- Much more
It doesn’t get better than this
How to Download Last Day on Earth:
This fantastic, action-packed game can easily be downloaded from the iOS app store or you can just click the link below and go straight to the app – tap on Download and enjoy.
It’s that easy to do
Although the game is free, it does offer in-app purchases which you may or may not want to purchase. If you don’t and you really don’t want to be tempted with them to get ahead in the game, head to your iOS Settings app, open Screen Time > Content & Privacy and disable in-app purchases.
What are you waiting for?
Download Last Day on Earth and enter the worlds most popular post-apocalyptic zombie world. Join millions of other players as you fight to stay alive. Believe me, you will find yourself doing just about anything to survive and you might even surprise yourself!
You won’t find a better MMORPG survival game, especially not for free so throw yourself into the action right now. Don’t forget to tell us what you think of the game and, if you want more cool app tips and recommendations, follow us on Facebook.