EveryCord is the updated version of iRec, and it offers a choice of resolutions for recording in, all the way up to 1080p at 60fps.
You can use your own device microphone for recording sound, download music files and add them to your videos or even disable sound altogether. It works on iOS 10 and above on all compatible devices and is free to use.
Although EveryCord is available through the Official iOS app store, you can also download it through the TweakBox app installer. Tap to download directly.
- Download TweakBox app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open TweakBox using the icon on your home page
- Tap on Apps > TweakBox Apps
- Type the app name into the search bar
- Tap Install when the search result is shown or directly click on the download button above
Now you can start using the recorder by tapping the icon on your home page
Although Apple has done its best to remove access to any screen recorder bar that they offer, there are other alternatives as well as Every Cord. Have a look at these two for starters:
Screen recorders have always been well-used apps, useful for basic screenshots and for recording videos. Every Cord can help you to record any type of video you want, be it an instructional how-to, a full presentation, or any other kind of recording you might want. With plenty of in-app settings to help you customize it how you want, EveryCord is one of the best screen recorders we have at our disposal.
Do download and try this screen recorder on your iPhone or iPad and tell us how you get on with it; you can follow us on Facebook to stay up to date with all the latest news and developer updates.
Fix Untrusted Developer Error:
When you try to install a custom app like TweakBox, you will face an Untrusted Developer error. This is because Apple doesn’t know the developer and they definitely do not trust unofficial content. You can get around this quite easily by following these steps:
- Open iOS settings and tap on General
- Go into Profiles and Device Management
- Tap on the profile for TweakBox
- Tap on Trust and close Settings
- The Untrusted Developer error will now be gone from your app
This a good website hehe