Do you like listening to music on your iPhone or iPad? Radio apps are great but, more often than not, the music isn’t to your taste. What about trying the SoundCloud app?
It’s free to try
Want to know more?
What is SoundCloud?
It is one of the top apps for music streaming in the world, offering millions of tracks to choose from. You can build your own playlists and listen to whatever music you want when you want. The app will even make recommendations for you based on your own listening habits, enabling you to discover artists you may never have heard of before.
But there is a problem
The free app is limited and is ad-supported. If you want more, you need a subscription, but Sound Cloud offers you a choice of two. Sound Cloud Go will set you back $4.99 per month, while SoundCloud Go+ is $9.99 per month. But you do get a decent 30-day free trial to see what you can get for your money.
Let’s dive in
SoundCloud offers a ton of cool features for all users, free or subscription:
- More than 120 million tracks to choose from
- Established and emerging artists
- Recommendations based on your listening choices
- Plenty of genres to choose from
- Connect with your friends in-app
- Interact directly with artists
- Create your own playlists
And if you choose to sign up for a subscription, you get more:
- An ad-free listening experience
- Offline mode
- Support the artists – a percentage of collected revenue goes to the creators
- More than 200 million artists ( SoundCloud Go Plus )
- No more 30-second previews ( Go Plus )
And much more
But we’re not done yet
How to Download Sound Cloud:
If you want to try SoundCloud on your iPhone or iPad, there are two very simple ways to do it. The first is to open the app store on your device, find and download SoundCloud and the second is to click the link below – this takes you straight to the app in-store:
Then go ahead and download SoundCloud onto your device. Don’t’ forget you get a 30-day trial on the premium apps too – one of the most generous free trials in any music streaming app!
Don’t forget to tell us how you get on with SoundCloud – does it meet your expectations? For more iOS app recommendations and tips, you can follow us on Facebook.