HappyChick is an incredibly popular emulator providing you with the tools to play games from multiple different consoles. You can play Nintendo games, PPSSPP, PS1 and so many more, giving you a fantastic games experience all wrapped up in one easy to use emulator. It works on iOS, Android, and PC and you don’t need to jailbreak to use it either.
Compatible Devices :
Happy Chick is compatible with all iOS devices that can run iOS 10 and above. It will also work on those devices running Android 4 or higher, on the PC, some TV boxes, including Apple TV and some smart TVs
Download HappyChick :
Downloading Happy Chick really is quite simple. You don’t need to install Cydia, and you don’t need to search the iOS app store for it – the nature of this app dictates it wouldn’t be allowed in the store anyway. All you need to do is download a third-party installer that gives you access to HappyChick and loads of other useful content too. Tap to download directly.
Method 1: iOS
- Use the steps at the linked article to Download TweakBox onto your device
- Open TweakBox and search for the app or tap on the download button above directly
- Download and enjoy all your favorite console games using this emulator app.
Method 2: IPA Download
- First download the emulator’s .ipa file from the link above.
- Download Cydia Impactor on your computer and install the IPA file using this app. You’ll find the installation instructions in the link below.
Method 3: Android APK
For Android devices, follow the download tutorial as shown here.
- Download the APK File from the download button above
- Now install the .apk file on your Android phone using the given tutorial on this page TweakBox Android APK.
App Features :
- Easy to download and use
- No jailbreaks needed
- Works on iOS 10 and above on all compatible devices
- Works on Android 4 or higher, Windows, TV boxes and smart TVs
- More than 18 consoles supported
- Play thousands of games, from the old classics to the latest blockbusters
- Games are hosted on cloud servers, ensuring fast, secure downloads
- Multiplayer online gaming supported
- Record gameplay and share it using Bluetooth or Wi-Fi
- Local servers are used for hosting some games so that you won’t need Wi-Fi
- One-Click-Play – play all games from all consoles in one app – no need for separate emulators
- Game data is stored on the cloud, so you can sync your devices and pick up where you left off
- Create Game Maps and game controls
- Loads more features
HappyChick is a revolutionary emulator app; most emulators are for specific consoles but, with this emulator, you get them all under one roof. It is a popular emulator app and, given the lack of jailbreaks right now, it looks set to continue growing in popularity. Because you don’t need to jailbreak, anyone can enjoy what this emulator has to offer.
Do let us know how you get on with using Happy Chick and follow us on Facebook for more tips and updates.