Following are the Frequently Asked Questions about TweakBox app. If your question is not listed here, you can leave a comment below and we will try our best to answer it. Alternatively you can Join us on Facebook and engage in a discussion there.
Untrusted Developer Error :
If you get this Untrusted Developer message when you try to run TweakBox, you just need to tell Apple that the app is from a trusted source. To do this follow the information below.
- Open your iOS Settings app and tap on General > Profile and Device Management
- You will see a list of the app profiles on your device; find and tap the TweakBox profile
- Tap the Trust button and then close Settings
- TweakBox should now run as expected.
Will My Warranty Be Void If I Install TweakBox ?
Absolutely not. There is no way for the TweakBox app to void your warranty because it isn’t breaking any of Apple’s rules. However, should you choose to install one of the Cydia tweaks included in TweakBox, that could result in your warranty being voided. If you need to take your device into an Apple store for any reason, simply delete the tweak first.
What is TweakBox ?
TweakBox is a third-party app store that is home to thousands of apps and games. Some of these have been modified with additional features, including the in-app features that can work out expensive. All of this comes to you without the need to install Cydia, making TweakBox incredibly versatile and open to anyone to use.
We don’t condone piracy and the suggested use for TweakBox is to try out apps and games before purchasing them through the official channels. We can assure you that TweakBox is free to use though and always will be.
The Airplane Trick :
- Open TweakBox and click on Apps
- Choose the app category you want
- Choose the app you want to install and tap it
- Some options will come up on your screen, tap Install App
- A popup message will appear on your screen, tap Install on it
- Now you can close TweakBox
- Move the app download screen to one side so you can access your Control Center as well
- The app will have a Loading message on it; when this reads Installingquickly toggle Airplane mode on in the Control Center
- Leave the app to finish installing
- Once the installation has finished, go to Settings and enable the option for Set Automatically
- Now go to General > Profile and Device Management
- Find the option for Enterprise Appsand look for the TweakBox profile
- Tap it and tap Trust
- Close Settings and you are all done.
- The Loophole Trick
Note : This will only work on devices running iOS 9 or lower
- Open TweakBox and tap on Apps
- Choose your app category
- Find and tap the app you want to be installed
- From the options that appear on your screen, tap on Install App
- Tap Install on the popup message and then click Change Date
- Disable the option to Set Automatically and dial the date back to Mid-2012
- Allow your app to install and then go back to Settings and enable Set Automatically
- Go to General and tap on Profiles and Device Management
- Under the option for Enterprise Apps find the TweakBox app and tap it
- Tap on Trust and close settings
Unable to Download or Unable to Verify App :
The reason behind this is that Apple has revoked the app certificate. Because TweakBox makes use of expired enterprise certificates, it will crash when the certificate gets revoked but they do usually update with new certificates. If you can’t download or verify TweakBox, the developers have not yet updated so delete TweakBox from your device and try again in a few hours’ time. Alternatively, like us on Facebook and click Following > See First for all the attest developer updates.
You will also find this happens if you attempt to download a ++ app without removing the stock version. If you want to use a ++ modified app, you need to delete the stock app first to avoid conflict.
What is MovieBox App ?
MovieBox app is one of the best apps for streaming movies and TV shows. It offers access to thousands of different movies, including the latest offerings, and a section for HD movies only, along with all the TV shows you could possibly want to watch. You get the choice of streaming or downloading but you should note that P2P torrents are used for streaming.
Can I Download Emulators Onto My iOS Device ?
In technical terms, no games emulator is designed to work on any iOS device. However, with Cydia, we could do it. Now Cydia is not required to install these emulators and you can find a number of them in TweakBox app installer, all of which work well on all iOS devices.
Are Games Emulators Safe ?
Yes, but you should cover your own back by using a tried and tested virus scanner after you download the emulator. You should also make sure that your emulators are only downloaded via official sources, such as TweakBox. There is one thing to note with an emulator – while they can be legally used, the ROMS cannot.
What Is an Emulator Used For ?
Emulators are bits of hardware or software that are used to make one system act as though they are another system – these are called the host and guest systems. The host is used by the emulator to run software or use a device designed to be used with the guest system. With TweakBox, the emulators will let you play games that are designed to be played on games consoles.
Cannot Connect to TweakBox App :
The most likely cause is that the certificate has been revoked, causing the app crash. Wait for a few hours and then try again; the developers will have updated the certificate and it will all work properly.
Can I Ask For A Specific App to Be Added :
Yes, via the Twitter account for the developer. There are no guarantees that they will honor the request though as they do get inundated with requests every day.
My Apps Have Crashed, What Do I Do ?
Delete TweakBox or the relevant app and install it again.