Following are the Frequently Asked Questions about TweakBox app. If your question is not listed here, you can leave a comment below, and we will try our best to answer it. Alternatively, you can Join us on Facebook and engage in a discussion there.
Untrusted Developer Error
- 1 Untrusted Developer Error
- 2 Will My Warranty Be Void If I Install TweakBox?
- 3 What is TweakBox?
- 4 Is TweakBox Safe To Use?
- 5 How Do I Trust the TweakBox App?
- 6 How Do I Uninstall TweakBox?
- 7 How Do I Download TweakBox On Android?
- 8 Can TweakBox Be Installed on a Laptop?
- 9 Can I Download It On a PC?
- 10 The Airplane Trick
- 11 Unable to Download or Unable to Verify App
- 12 What is the MovieBox App?
- 13 Is MovieBox Legal to Use?
- 14 Is MovieBox a Virus?
- 15 Can I Download Emulators Onto My iOS Device?
- 16 Are Games Emulators Safe?
- 17 What Is an Emulator Used For?
- 18 Cannot Connect to TweakBox App
- 19 Can I Ask For A Specific App to Be Added
- 20 My Apps Have Crashed. What Do I Do?
- 21 Other Useful Links:
If you get this Untrusted Developer message when you try to run TweakBox, you just need to tell Apple that the app is from a trusted source. To do this follow the information below.
- Open your iOS Settings app and tap on General > Profile and Device Management
- You will see a list of the app profiles on your device; find and tap the TweakBox profile
- Tap the Trust button and then close Settings
- The installer should now run as expected.
Will My Warranty Be Void If I Install TweakBox?
Absolutely not. There is no way for the TweakBox app to void your warranty because it isn’t breaking any of Apple’s rules. However, should you choose to install one of the Cydia tweaks included in TweakBox, that could result in your warranty being voided. If you need to take your device into an Apple store for any reason, simply delete the tweak first.
What is TweakBox?
TweakBox is a third-party app store that is home to thousands of apps and games. All of this comes to you without the need to install Cydia, making TweakBox incredibly versatile and open to anyone to use.
Is TweakBox Safe To Use?
TweakBox is an incredibly safe app to use. It may be an unofficial app, but the developers have ensured that it is 100% safe for you to install so long as you do so from the official website. If you use unofficial sources, you run the risk of downloading malware onto your device.
How Do I Trust the TweakBox App?
- Open your iOS Settings app
- Go to the General section and tap Profiles and Device Management
- Find the name of the developer in the Enterprise App list
- Tap on the Trust button and confirm it
- Close Settings
How Do I Uninstall TweakBox?
- Go to your Home screen and find the TweakBox app icon
- Tap and hold it until it begins wiggling
- Tap the cross on the top corner of the icon
- Confirm that you want to delete TweakBox
How Do I Download TweakBox On Android?
- Open your Settings app
- Tap on Security and go to Unknown Sources; enable this so the app can be installed
- Download the TweakBox APK file to your device
- Tap the file to start the installation process and make sure you follow all the on-screen instructions carefully
Can TweakBox Be Installed on a Laptop?
Yes, you can install Tweakbox on Computer, but you will need to install an Android emulator first. BlueStacks is the recommended one as it is the easiest to use:
- Download BlueStacks
- Download the TweakBox APK
- Open the APK file in BlueStacks and install it; the icon will appear on the BlueStacks home screen when it’s done
Can I Download It On a PC?
Yes, installing TweakBox on PC, Laptop or a MacBook is same, using an Android emulator like BlueStacks and the TweakBox APK file. TweakBox doesn’t need you to use any ID or account; you can simply download any app or game you want straight to your Mac or PC with just a few simple steps.
The Airplane Trick
- Open TweakBox and click on Apps
- Choose the app category you want
- Choose the app you want to install and tap it
- Some options will come up on your screen, tap Install App
- A popup message will appear on your screen, tap Install on it
- Now you can close TweakBox
- Move the app download screen to one side so you can access your Control Center as well
- The app will have a Loading message on it; when this reads Installing quickly toggle Airplane mode on in the Control Center
- Leave the app to finish installing
- Once the installation has finished, go to Settings and enable the option for Set Automatically
- Now go to General > Profile and Device Management
- Find the option for Enterprise Apps and look for the TweakBox profile
- Tap it and tap Trust
- Close Settings and you are all done.
- The Loophole Trick
Note: This will only work on devices running iOS 9 or lower
- Open TweakBox and tap on Apps
- Choose your app category
- Find and tap the app you want to be installed
- From the options that appear on your screen, tap on Install App
- Tap Install on the popup message and then click Change Date
- Disable the option to Set Automatically and dial the date back to Mid-2012
- Allow your app to install and then go back to Settings and enable Set Automatically
- Go to General and tap on Profiles and Device Management
- Under the option for Enterprise Apps find the TweakBox app and tap it
- Tap on Trust and close settings
Unable to Download or Unable to Verify App
The reason behind this is that Apple has revoked the app certificate. Because TweakBox makes use of expired enterprise certificates, it will crash when the certificate gets revoked, but they do usually update with new certificates. If you can’t download or verify TweakBox, the developers have not yet updated so delete TweakBox from your device and try again in a few hours’ time. Alternatively, like us on Facebook and click Following > See First for all the latest developer updates.
What is the MovieBox App?
MovieBox app is one of the best apps for streaming movies and TV shows. It offers access to thousands of different movies, including the latest offerings, and a section for HD movies only, along with all the TV shows you could possibly want to watch. You get the choice of streaming or downloading, but you should note that P2P torrents are used for streaming.
Is MovieBox Legal to Use?
Not really, no. Streaming movies or TV shows without permission from the official owner is illegal, and MovieBox has not obtained the right to use or distribute any copyrighted material. The chances of you actually being caught using it are very slim, but the risk is yours when you choose to download it.
Is MovieBox a Virus?
No, it isn’t. There are some people who think it is because it isn’t entirely legal to use, but you can rest assured it is completely safe to use. MovieBox will never infect any of your system files, and it will not damage any of your data.
Can I Download Emulators Onto My iOS Device?
In technical terms, no games emulator is designed to work on any iOS device. However, with Cydia, we could do it. Now Cydia is not required to install these emulators, and you can find a number of them in TweakBox app installer, all of which work well on all iOS devices.
Are Games Emulators Safe?
Yes, but you should cover your own back by using a tried and tested virus scanner after you download the emulator. You should also make sure that your emulators are only downloaded via official sources, such as TweakBox. There is one thing to note with an emulator – while they can be legally used, the ROMS cannot.
What Is an Emulator Used For?
Emulators are bits of hardware or software that are used to make one system act as though they are another system – these are called the host and guest systems. The host is used by the emulator to run software or use a device designed to be used with the guest system. With TweakBox, the emulators will let you play games that are designed to be played on games consoles.
Cannot Connect to TweakBox App
The most likely cause is that the certificate has been revoked, causing the app crash. Wait for a few hours and then try again; the developers will have updated the certificate, and it will all work properly.
Can I Ask For A Specific App to Be Added
Yes, via the Twitter account for the developer. There are no guarantees that they will honor the request though as they do get inundated with requests every day.
My Apps Have Crashed. What Do I Do?
Delete TweakBox or the relevant app and install it again.