Did you used to use an app called BobbyMovie on your iPhone or iPad? You might have noticed something different – BobbyMovie has been replaced with an app called CotoMovies.
CotoMovies offers the same thing – access to thousands of movies and TV shows for streaming on your device and it is packed with great features. It is an Android app but stick with me and I’ll show you how to download it on iOS for free.
That’s right, completely free.
App Features :
Before we get there though, let’s look at what you get:
- Tons of movies and tv shows, including all the latest, free
- Stream online or download to watch offline
- Multiple languages supported
- Support for Airplay, Android TV, some smart TVs, games consoles, Chromecast and more
- Subtitles available in more than 250 languages
- Updated regularly with new content
- Much more
So, what’s the deal ?
Download CotoMovies :
The deal is that you need to follow the steps below carefully; it won’t take long and you will soon have Coto Movies on your iOS device for free:
- Download TweakBox app
- From the menu, tap Apps and then tap on the app button for CotoMovies
- Tap Install on the popup message – to see installation progress, look on your home screen for the icon
- When complete, the app icon will be on your screen, tap to open
- If you get an Untrusted Developer error, open Settings > General > Profiles and trust the Coto Movies profile
If installation is not successful, delete Coto Movies and follow these steps again
We’re not done yet
How Do I Watch on My Games Console/Smart TV/Android Device, Etc.?
- Quite simply. Coto Movies supports many other devices for streaming using Wi-Fi Direct:
- Open the movies app and go to the movie or show you want to watch
- Tap on the Wi-Fi button and another screen will load
- Copy the web address in the red text into the web browser on the other device
Over to you.
Download CotoMovies and enjoy any movie or TV show you want for free. Follow us on Facebook for more cool tips.
Fix Untrusted Developer Error :
Because TweakBox is not classed as an official app, Apple will do all they can to stop you using it and one thing they do is show you an untrusted developer error when you first try to use it. Fixing this is quite simple to do:
- Open Settings on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Tap General > Profiles and a list of app profiles will load
- Tap the TweakBox Profile, tap Trust and close Settings
- Try the app now and the error will not appear
Fix App Crashing Issue :
TweakBox may be a great Cydia alternative and it doesn’t come with the security risks of Cydia but that doesn’t mean Apple will let you use it. To stop you, they revoke the app certificate after a few days and, every time you reinstall it they will just do it again. You can stop this and protect your app certificate by installing one of the VPN’s recommended for TweakBox, saving yourself the hassle of reinstalling every few days.