Do you find yourself getting frustrated with the YouTube app? It’s a great app, but so many features are missing, like choosing your resolution or downloading videos. Well, that’s all about to change with Cercube, a brand new app.
Here’s the kicker
Cercube is not a free app. It costs $2.49, and even worse; you need to jailbreak your device first. But I am going to let you into a secret; We have found a way to download this app for free and without having to go through the hassle.
How to Download:
Here are the direct download links.
To download Cercube completely free and without a jailbreak, you need to download the Ignition app. An alternative to jailbreaking, Ignition offers plenty of modified content and jailbreak tweaks, all for free.
All you do is download the Ignition app, search in it for the app, and tap that Install button. The app will integrate with the YouTube app, and you get all those cool features for free.
Ridiculously simple. But wait, there’s more.
What you get is an app full of useful and cool features:
- Support for 4 languages – Arabic, English, Italian, German
- Integration with stock YouTube app
- Choose between video and audio download
- Choose which resolution to download in
- Watch videos with support for Picture-in-Picture
- Downloads can be shared between other apps
- Import your downloaded video or audio to Music or Video apps
- Set your playback quality for both data and Wi-Fi
Fix Untrusted Developer Error:
- In your iOS settings app, tap on General
- Go to Profiles and Device Management and tap the app name in the profiles list
- Tap Trust and then close Settings
- Go to the app and it will work without the Untrusted Developer error appearing.
Well, that’s simple. With the Ignition app you can access as many unofficial apps and tweaks as you want for free, not to mention the Cydia tweaks on offer too. So get Cercube today and make YouTube the app it should be. Get more tips like this by following us on Facebook.